Texas Tech Law School Admission Screen

8,602 Views | 45 Replies | Last: 12 yr ago by AggieChemE09
Paul Biegler, Esq.
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
quote:
but don't blame him for what options he didn't have

I got into UH and Baylor. It was a financial decision, bud. And no, I don't regret it.
LonghornsNo1
Already said Tech was just as good as Baylor. Would have been dumb in my humble opinion to pay the significant increase in cost to go to Baylor. I assume the UH financial decision was based on cost of living in Lubbock vs. Houston?
Paul Biegler, Esq.
AG
No, it was based on a scholarship that Tech gave me that I didnt' get from UH. It was obviously meant to be, as I met my wife at Tech. UH is ranked higher and located in a bigger market and thus, the job opportunties would have been more plentiful, but there were still plenty of opportunities coming from where I did and now I'm at a great firm in Houston. Make fun of it all you want, it doesn't really bother me.
LonghornsNo1
Stewy, I was just busting your balls a little. Lighten up. One of my good friends that I see weekly is a Tech Law grad is probably one of the most successful lawyers in the history of this country (financially anyway). There is only one lawyer in the history of UT Law that I know of, for whom our football field is named after, who is in his ballpark in that regard. I have a lot of respect for Tech Law and the lawyers it produces. The best poster on this board (imo) is a Tech law grad. You are just the exception to the rule...
Jack_The_Ripper
I swear you aggs get worked up over the littlest things. As if it really matters that some intern in the admissions dept. has a little fun with the wording on the status.....

and based on that little piece of evidence you guys equate that to the quality of the education??? wow, really sad!
the_phoenix612
AG
quote:
The difference between Tech, SMU, and Baylor is negligible.

Are you f'in kidding? Tech = SMU? That's the best joke I've heard all day.
Horns05
Texas A&M Law School Admission Screen:

Oh wait...
njsienk
AG
texas tech...i've heard of that school, didnt we used to play them?
Vestal_Flame
AG
TTT
Tom Haverford
AG
I think everyone is missing the more important issue here. And that is the fact that OP is using internet explorer.
chigger
AG
quote:
I think everyone is missing the more important issue here. And that is the fact that OP is using internet explorer.

winner!
AggieChemE09
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.