Due to Spreadsheets FOIA Open Records request to Tceh, I get to post this...

73,005 Views | 549 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by DayAg!
GAC06
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Bonnie with the crushing comeback. Handsign smack. No wait, smack about an article about handsigns.

PURE GOLD I TELL YA!!
GAC06
AG
Bonnie did they mention OSU's handsign?
poofyhairguy
I honestly feel bad for Tech.

They have built a good brand for themselves- there are way more T-Shirt Raider fans in the state than T-Shirt Aggie fans (except maybe in Houston). They have made great strides in the hispanic (TU's old dependable) and the blue collar (A&M's specialty) demographics. You are now much more likely to see Raider paraphernalia in a random Texas Wal-Mart than A&M paraphernalia. They have done a lot with pretty much nothing.

Then this offseason proved that no matter what success the Raider's have, our mere potential is worth more than their success!

The reason I feel bad (instead of gloating like so many) is that:

1. If we would have won on the field in the last decade we wouldn't have to celebrate this basically political victory like we do.

2. The permanent basement they are stuck in reminds me of our own glass ceiling with tu.

I mean, don't get me wrong, I dislike the lack of class I have had to deal with from Raider fans. I also did enjoy the PSU guy ripping them to shreds, and all these documents coming out proving their worst fears to be true.

With that said, deep down I wish that we had something more to celebrate than a confirmation that we are above a school we should be above in the pecking order. If Mike Leach had never gone to Lubbock then this thread would not exist.

Lets hope Tubs gets blown off the field by us the next few years so we have something to celebrate that someone outside of A&M gives a sheet about....
StringerBell
AG
handsign smack.
Detective Bannable
BPB, how does it feel when even tards think you're a tard?
BonniePrinceBilly
I just thought of A&M and now I have to go #2. Damn you BMED!
GAC06
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
quote:
BMED sure put us Red Raiders in our place. When you think of #2, think of A&M. Got it. Of course now I'm obligated to return the kindness. So I want to warn you Aggies to avoid this month's ESPN The Magazine. If you subscribe to that evil, roll it up and dispose of it the moment that you find it in your mailbox. Remember it only contains 113 pages so there is no reason to look for a page 114. Rumors of a lengthy article about the unique handsigns of Texas universities are false! How could there be such an article if there is no page 114? Exactly. And while trapsing around the interwebs, should you come across ESPN photos of students and athletes from various Texas universities flashing said handsigns for purposes that appear to be related to an alleged article about Texas university handsigns...I tell you that is b.s. There is nothing to see there. Move along.

No. I am not laughing as I type this. Okay, I'm chuckling a little but it's about something completely unrelated to the ESPN magazine article about Texas university handsigns because that article doesn't exist. And if it did exist, I am 100% positive that ESPN would never forget to include the #2 public college in Texas and its famous Dig'em handsign especially after featuring photos of Houston, UT, SMU, TCU and Tech students and athletes flashing their school handsigns. No sir. Couldn't happen in a million years. Why? Because the people in those photos associated with Houston, UT, SMU, TCU and Tech would never fail to remind ESPN about going #2. Everybody likes #2...whose name escapes me at the moment...must have escaped ESPN too...zzzzzzzzz

ccol
AG
agent-maroon
AG

Handsign smack...
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Drink Juice, Shelby
AG
**** me. smack about an espn the mag article on handsigns.

this is ****ing money.
SpreadsheetAg
AG
Just wanted to say you're welcome...

My God I love TexAgs!!!
Agg1e07
quote:
BMED sure put us Red Raiders in our place. When you think of #2, think of A&M. Got it. Of course now I'm obligated to return the kindness. So I want to warn you Aggies to avoid this month's ESPN The Magazine. If you subscribe to that evil, roll it up and dispose of it the moment that you find it in your mailbox. Remember it only contains 113 pages so there is no reason to look for a page 114. Rumors of a lengthy article about the unique handsigns of Texas universities are false! How could there be such an article if there is no page 114? Exactly. And while trapsing around the interwebs, should you come across ESPN photos of students and athletes from various Texas universities flashing said handsigns for purposes that appear to be related to an alleged article about Texas university handsigns...I tell you that is b.s. There is nothing to see there. Move along.

BohunkAg
AG
quote:
You are now much more likely to see Raider paraphernalia in a random Texas Wal-Mart than A&M paraphernalia.

whaa?
Drink Juice, Shelby
AG
quote:
You are an embarassment to the State and the Big 12

says one of the worst academic and athletic institutions in said conference to the school who wins conference, national titles and brings academic credibility.

good God. didn't you dip****s learn anything during this whole processs? mizzou's president making fun of your a**, ohio state's president explicitly referring to a "tech problem"....

for your own sake, seriously, stfu.
BMEDAggie11
quote:

No. I am not laughing as I type this. Okay, I'm chuckling a little but it's about something completely unrelated to the ESPN magazine article about Texas university handsigns because that article doesn't exist. And if it did exist, I am 100% positive that ESPN would never forget to include the #2 public college in Texas and its famous Dig'em handsign especially after featuring photos of Houston, UT, SMU, TCU and Tech students and athletes flashing their school handsigns. No sir. Couldn't happen in a million years. Why? Because the people in those photos associated with Houston, UT, SMU, TCU and Tech would never fail to remind ESPN about going #2. Everybody likes #2...whose name escapes me at the moment...must have escaped ESPN too...zzzzzzzzz

You've lost it dude
UTex09
quote:

TheHulkster
AG
Hand sign smack. Wow.

Yep, this is rock bottom.
GvineAg89
AG
"They're more pathetic than ever."

"America is embarrassed for tard."

First the tards are busted for stealing NU's fans and players(and trees), now this...

It's been a bad few weeks for tard. Poor pitiful m-f'ers!
Detective Bannable
From RaiderCrusader1 (aka Bonnietard) on RP:

quote:

tcam, you're either ignorant to this whole situation or just looking through maroon glasses.  The PROOF you seek has been explained many times.  Mike Slive, SEC Commish, admitted later on in an interview that OU and aTm were offered to join the SEC.   BUT, aTm WOULD NOT be invited UNLESS OU accepted first. 

Also, the OU A.D. admitted that they did have an official invite to the SEC and that IF they ACCEPTED then aTm would receive an official invite.  This is also the same story from my cousin who works in the aTm ath. dept.

I don't know why there's a reading comprehension problem from you.  Call the OU ath. dept. like I did.  Their SID (Sports Information Director) will be happy to tell you the same thing.  In fact, OU has been the most open about answering outsiders questions and not hiding anything.
lil99chris
GAC06
AG
quote:
Call the OU ath. dept. like I did. Their SID (Sports Information Director) will be happy to tell you the same thing. In fact, OU has been the most open about answering outsiders questions and not hiding anything.

Ho-leeeeee ****!
Wipey
AG
quote:
Call the OU ath. dept. like I did

Can't...breath...
Javelina
Wipey
AG
quote:

Absolute LUNACY. Dude wrote an essay on why he's butthurt.
NorthRichlandHillsRaider
Congrats on firing up the delorean back to 1998. Wow, you have to go back 12 years to hear a&m in a relevant football discussion. Truly sad and pathetic with all the resources that a&m has.

Since we have been conference members, Tech has kicked a&m in the junk more often than not. 29-23-1 beotches.

Now back to the original topic, someone posted that it was better to remain in the Big 12 with the easier competition and proposed money than it was to ride off to the SEC. Since you supposedly blew off the SEC invite( LOL), what will happen when boobo's money doesn't come to fruition. Will you automatically pick up your ball and head to the SEC? Do you think with your current success rate in the Big 12 will a&m get better in the SEC? Remember, with the rise of UT, OU and Tech, you have been irrelevant for 12 years now.

That my friends is the truth.
Leo Tolstoy
STFU mike

Your school and athletics are a ****ing joke.

[This message has been edited by Leo Tolstoy (edited 8/12/2010 7:47p).]
Lt. Joe Bookman
GvineAg89
AG
Uneffingbelievable. This tard had to have been rejected admission to the Flagship Aggie to try so pathetically hard. Call OU SID like me? No reporter would have thought to try that.
Detective Bannable
HO.LEEEE.****

ANOTHER essay of butthurt from a tard poster
GAC06
AG
I nailed some chick named Danielle once. I can't remember her last name, but I think she was from mid cities. Maybe Bedford, but I can't be sure.
StringerBell
AG
quote:
Congrats on firing up the delorean back to 1998. Wow, you have to go back 12 years to hear a&m in a relevant football discussion. Truly sad and pathetic with all the resources that a&m has.

Since we have been conference members, Tech has kicked a&m in the junk more often than not. 29-23-1 beotches.

Now back to the original topic, someone posted that it was better to remain in the Big 12 with the easier competition and proposed money than it was to ride off to the SEC. Since you supposedly blew off the SEC invite( LOL), what will happen when boobo's money doesn't come to fruition. Will you automatically pick up your ball and head to the SEC? Do you think with your current success rate in the Big 12 will a&m get better in the SEC? Remember, with the rise of UT, OU and Tech, you have been irrelevant for 12 years now.

That my friends is the truth.

=

agent-maroon
AG
quote:
Congrats, CottonRules, you're the first poster in history to prove their white trash heritage in the very first post. Assuming you know how to use a phone, maybe you should give OU a call. You will find out soon enough who is telling the truth and who isn't. You're just mad that aTm's last ditch effort to feel relevant is about to go out the window when the Big XII board meets sometime around October.

It would take a radical change for the Big XII to allow aTm to get a 20 mil. guarantee. Beebe doesn't have the power. It's the Presidents of each school who have the power. And it takes a super majority to change the existing rules on distribution of revenues. I can guarantee you that Kent Hance is working behind the scenes to make sure that aTm is not going to get that money.

It's not Tech's fault that freaking aTm can't balance a athletic budget.

More butthurt from raidercrusader. Here is hoping that Hance gets the money pulled so we can get the hell out of this dysfunctional POS conference...
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Big Worm
Did PrincessBonnieTard take my bet, or did he poos out because he is full of sheet?

And what's with the hand-sign, smack?

Seriously, chap. Take off your mommy's thong, remove the festering tampon, and man up with something that is just a fraction more masculine than hand sign smack.

[This message has been edited by Big Worm (edited 8/12/2010 8:37p).]
The Drizzle
quote:

Wow. Just,, wow.

For someone that usually just watches the aggie/tech pillow fights on this board, this thread is an ABSOLUTE eviceration of tech, and it is CLEAR that Tech's inferiority complex is very, very real

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.