Obama is buying the election...

1,664 Views | 37 Replies | Last: 15 yr ago by morethanthreeyards
Saltwater Assassin
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
quote:
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now no, it's not ok, however, the point I was trying to make is it would make no difference. McCain would still be down in the polls either way.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

how can you possibly know this?

do you not see the proportional relationship in monies spent and campaign messages delivered?

what if it is foreign countries paying for the biggest mass marketing mechanism ever forced down the American public's throat....is that still cool cuz your guy won and this will all be over in a few weeks?

you're alright with that?

well said.

-------------------------------------------------------

Psssst, Hollywood, shut up.
Farva
quote:
Strategies for "winning" an argument where you're in a completely wrong, indefensible position....
1) Blimp
2) Keep coming back with generalities and more blimps - don't ever admit defeat and they don't win
3) Try to get them to take the argument to a google group or a message board where tons of people that will argue on your side no matter what hang out in record numbers
4) Make up obscure stats that you opponent either won't fine disproof of or wont keep arguing
5) Lie.

Well he got 4 out of 5 of them nailed. I guess you could say the "its a small percentage" comment is close to number 4, but he didn't actually make up an exact amount or percent so I don't give it to him.
Ellis Wyatt
Obama is spending $2M of his fraudulent money getting ready for his victory party in Chicago.

http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/261509

[This message has been edited by Tex Pete (edited 10/23/2008 4:03p).]
morethanthreeyards
he oughta be having it here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ee03jjwn958
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.