Real Estate
Sponsored by

River Front home in Dripping Springs, TX For Sale

1,993 Views | 12 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by Falcon10
Falcon10
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Hello, my partner and I purchased a home on the Pedernales River in Dripping Springs, TX back in 2021. The goal was to initially do a small renovation and add an additional room and bathroom to the already existing older home. Since completion my partner, who was local, has moved and now we are stuck with a property that has gone unmanaged. We have been trying to work with Vacasa to manage it as a short term rental but we keep running into issues with their final inspection.

One of which is a small rodent issue; to remediate this we have hired a pest control company to do a full service inspection and trapping job for several weeks. However, at this point I think we would just prefer to sell. The property is beautiful and would make a great vacation home, STR, or primary residence.

We are also willing to offer owner financing for a few years with a very attractive interest rate. If you are interested please let me know and I will send more information.
GenericAggie
AG
Can you PM me some more info? Link pics and address so I can see more?
dallasiteinsa02
GenericAggie said:

Can you PM me some more info? Link pics and address so I can see more?

I would like info as well.
Red Pear Felipe
Sponsor
AG
I sent you a message about the property. For those interested in buying, we rebate our clients up to 1.5% of the purchase price at closing. My last client earned a rebate of $13,500 on his property in Round Rock last month.
Sponsor Message: We Split Commissions. Full Service Agents in Austin, Bryan-College Station, Dallas-Fort Worth, Houston and San Antonio. Red Pear RealtyAustin Monthly
GenericAggie
AG
Red Pear Felipe said:

I sent you a message about the property. For those interested in buying, we rebate our clients up to 1.5% of the purchase price at closing. My last client earned a rebate of $13,500 on his property in Round Rock last month.

I don't have a message. Maybe you meant that for the other person?
Red Pear Felipe
Sponsor
AG
It was for OP.
Sponsor Message: We Split Commissions. Full Service Agents in Austin, Bryan-College Station, Dallas-Fort Worth, Houston and San Antonio. Red Pear RealtyAustin Monthly
GenericAggie
AG
Red Pear Felipe said:

It was for OP.

I mixed you up with someone else.
Falcon10
AG
If we are unable to sell; can anyone refer a local management company that can help with make ready and STR or full time renting?
Husky Boy Jr.
AG
I maybe wouldn't lead with the rodent issue going forward
Falcon10
AG
Husky Boy Jr.
AG
Well I know you are probably going to make a fortune if you are holding water front in the drip/johnson city area for any amount of time.
harrierdoc
AG
I messaged you, but no response.
Falcon10
AG
I didn't get anything but I just messaged you info.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.