Real Estate
Sponsored by

Seeking Rental in Bryan/CS

917 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by 4lilmonkeys
Jinx
How long do you want to ignore this user?
This forum has been great for us before.

Seeking a 3/2 + bonus room/office or 4/2 for a family (2 adults, 2 kids, 1 adult dog) for June or July. Budget range is 1.7k-2k.

Smaller property management companies or private owners preferred.

Thanks

ag4christ19
Have a 4 bedroom 2 1/2 bath but not available until August. If that would work, let me know.
Jinx
Unfortunately our lease ends mid July, but thank you!
ag4christ19
Understand, hope you find a good place.
KenJohse
AG
If you need a short term rental between homes we a have fully furnished 2/2 in Bryan. I have a video if you wish to see it.
4lilmonkeys
I've got a really nice 4/2 in Edgewater available in the middle of July, pet friendly, right at $2,000/month.

I have a couple more that could fit with summer availability if your budget is flexible at all. Smaller PM company.
Jinx
Thank you, if you have it listed somewhere feel free to link or I can reach out by email.

We are considering places on the higher end of our budget especially if they are near our current place (Copperfield). We are pretty established in this area after having been here for many years, but naturally we are considering all options.

4lilmonkeys
Jinx said:

Thank you, if you have it listed somewhere feel free to link or I can reach out by email.

We are considering places on the higher end of our budget especially if they are near our current place (Copperfield). We are pretty established in this area after having been here for many years, but naturally we are considering all options.

You can email me at leasing@realtysolutionsbcs.com and I'll get you some more details on everything we have.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.