Real Estate
Sponsored by

Nice, safe rental in 77058 area?

966 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by BTHOtrolls
schwack schwack
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
We have a niece & her roommate looking in that area. Great, responsible girls but on a budget - not cheap but also, not leaving them house-poor at the end of the month.

Red Pear Realty
Sponsor
AG
Honestly, they should find a nice apartment or house in League City to rent instead. "Affordable" in Clear Lake is going to put them somewhere they don't want to be. And I say that as someone who has had family living in Clear Lake since the early 1960s.
Sponsor Message: We Split Commissions. Full Service Agents in Austin, Bryan-College Station, Dallas-Fort Worth, Houston and San Antonio. Red Pear Realty
schwack schwack
AG
Thank you. I don't know the area & where/how to help her via searching online.
Red Pear Realty
Sponsor
AG
Use HAR.com or the HAR app. If they want me to set them up on an auto search and/or talk to them about it, I'm happy to do that.
Sponsor Message: We Split Commissions. Full Service Agents in Austin, Bryan-College Station, Dallas-Fort Worth, Houston and San Antonio. Red Pear Realty
BTHOtrolls
AG
I own several rentals in 77058, but none have near term availability. After a quick Zillow search, if I was trying to balance between being in a safe area / cost, this is the unit that I recommend…

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/1809-Saxony-Ln-Houston-TX-77058/27793425_zpid/?utm_campaign=iosappmessage&utm_medium=referral&utm_source=txtshare

Anything at a lower price point for two bedrooms in 77058 starts getting into questionable apartment complexes.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.