Real Estate
Sponsored by

Custom Builders in College Station

1,151 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 2 mo ago by currie-s
Whoop2007
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Howdy!

We are looking to meet with builders in CS to build on our own land soon. Any recommendations on great builders you've had experience with and ideas on cost per square foot? Thanks in advance!
Chewy
AG
I'm currently going through a barndominum build with Jeff Jones who I found on TexAgs.

He's cost plus and I think he's wonderful. He does his own design which is nice as you can talk through things with him. He's a one man shop.

We've been moving slow partially by design but we're about to start moving dirt. I cant speak to the build process just yet but happy with him so far.

As for cost it's hard to say because what we're doing is unique. You can give him an idea of what you want and he can go off past projects to give you a ballpark.

His website really isn't much but has his contact info.

http://jeffjonescustomhomes.com/
12thMan9
AG
Check out Kirk Custom Homes. Think they'll build there.
Ronnie '88
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
What's your overall build budget or budget per sqft?

There are tiers of builders within certain price ranges.
FILO505
AG
LaFollette and Kolby Homes are two really good ones. Top Line is another. Let me know if you want me to link you up with any/all of them
currie-s
AG
Chewy said:

I'm currently going through a barndominum build with Jeff Jones who I found on TexAgs.

He's cost plus and I think he's wonderful. He does his own design which is nice as you can talk through things with him. He's a one man shop.

We've been moving slow partially by design but we're about to start moving dirt. I cant speak to the build process just yet but happy with him so far.

As for cost it's hard to say because what we're doing is unique. You can give him an idea of what you want and he can go off past projects to give you a ballpark.

His website really isn't much but has his contact info.

http://jeffjonescustomhomes.com
I would definitely visit with Jeff about your project! He is a builder with high integrity and will give your home his personal attention throughout the entire process.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.