Real Estate
Sponsored by

Home owners insurance recs

1,264 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 2 mo ago by springagg
Medaggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Anyone in the Austin Area know of a good home owners insurance agent/broker. I have been with Farmers for years but the agent recently sold to another Farmer's agent and new one is terrible with communication.

I have a bunch of rentals.
SteveBott
AG
Not local but in B/CS. Lierre insurance has long been referred here and once was a sponsor of the site. Ask for Bryan Massie who is a VP now. I have both home and auto with them for years.

I also refer them to my clients. They are Aggie owned
Red Pear Felipe
Sponsor
AG
Liere Insurance for the win! Great company.
Sponsor Message: We Split Commissions. Full Service Agents in Austin, Bryan-College Station, Dallas-Fort Worth, Houston and San Antonio. Red Pear RealtyAustin Monthly
htxag09
AG
For what it's worth, I have Liere for our primary residence but they didn't have anyone doing rental policies when we purchased our new home in September. Would be interested in finding out if that's changed, though....
Aggie09Derek
AG
If wanting someone in Austin - Joel Fults is an Aggie and has an independent shop there

https://www.oakhilltx.com/

Tell him I sent you
Medaggie
Thanks, I am going to reach out to both.
The Silverback
AG
I own an Independent Agency in Austin and would be glad to help.

Matt@Dimitexas.com
springagg
I own an agency and I've also owned rentals for 15 plus years. Happy to get you some quotes

https://affinityinsurance.agency/
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.