Real Estate
Sponsored by

AirBnB host goes nuts and tries to extort her guest

1,950 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 2 mo ago by htxag09
Ryan the Temp
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
This is one AirBnB host who deserves every bit of the lawsuit that got filed by a guest:

https://www.thedailybeast.com/irate-airbnb-host-sent-guests-wife-door-cam-pics-of-him-with-another-woman-lawsuit-alleges
Quote:

But after Mackey refused to pay $960 in additional fees and penalties for allegedly having extra guests over and violating two of the house rules, "superhost" Pamela Fohler emailed his wife a photo taken by one of the property's security cameras, which showed Mackey "in the company of another female" at 3:16 a.m., the suit alleges.
P.H. Dexippus
AG
Meh. Don't be a cheapskate when you're a cheater.
TJaggie14
AG
Man what a wild story.
94chem
Sounds like the host is nuts, and the guest deserved to meet her.
94chem,
That, sir, was the greatest post in the history of TexAgs. I salute you. -- Dough
NoahAg
FAFO, mane.
htxag09
AG
I don't understand how someone that controlling and bat **** crazy can make the decision to be an AirBnB host...

My and some buddies did an AirBnB in Fort Lauderdale, FL for a bachelor party. It was near the water and the listing definitely made it seem like a good place for a bachelor party, pictures of a game room with pool table, darts, deck with ping pong, foosball, etc, even had a pool and hot tub.

When we checked in we were notified that nobody was allowed outside after something dumb like 8 pm and noise monitors were all over the house to make sure we weren't being too loud. WTF, man.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.