Transfer Portal Addition

2,099 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 15 days ago by trackaggie76
JimbosNattyTrophy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
LSU transfer Janae Kent is an Aggie! 6'1" wing who was a top 75 player in last years class.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C6CNNhvpH6R/?igsh=MXJmZXF3eGh3M3B1Nw==
aggiedrjdub
AG
In from LSU?
AggieSports
AG
Welcome to Aggieland, Janae!! Happy to have you!
Rudybryan
aggiedrjdub said:

In from LSU?
Wore #20

FRESHMAN SEASON (2023-24)

Played in 32 games during her freshman season with one start in the SEC Championship against South Carolina… Saw increased minutes as the season progresses… Scored a career-high 7 points twice in wins against Queens and Texas Southern… Totaled 25 rebounds, 12 assists, 7 steals and a block throughout the season.
AggieSports
AG
https://lsusports.net/sports/wbball/roster/player/janae-kent/
It looks like she has a lot of upside!
aggiedrjdub
AG
I'm excited to see how she fits into the puzzle. Doesn't really fit into the senior/leadership experience role that we saw from Endiya/Lauren/AC, but from watching video, she's an exciting player that comes to us from a successful program!
AggieSports
AG
aggiedrjdub said:

I'm excited to see how she fits into the puzzle. Doesn't really fit into the senior/leadership experience role that we saw from Endiya/Lauren/AC, but from watching video, she's an exciting player that comes to us from a successful program!

I hope that's a positive as we need some players who will be in the program longer than a year or two.
trackaggie76
AG
she will definitely experience culture shock after a year with mulk!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.