AGGIE BASKETBALL SEASON TICKET RENEWALS ON SALE

1,431 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Rudybryan
Rudybryan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AM I CRAZY OR EVERY YEAR IT GETS EARLIER.....RUDY

TEXAS A&M BASKETBALL SEASON TICKETS

COLLEGE STATION, Texas After being a part of a banner year on the hardwood for the Texas A&M men's and women's basketball teams, season ticket holders now have the opportunity secure their spot for the upcoming 2016-17 campaign as ticket renewals are available through the 12th Man Foundation.

During this time, season ticket holders have the first opportunity to renew their 2015-16 seats, request a change of seat location or add additional seats.

For those who were not a part of the last year's season ticket packages, deposits are being accepted for new season tickets. Fans can reserve their spot at Reed Arena for the entire 2016-17 season with a deposit of $50 per seat. Availability for new season ticket purchases is scheduled for later this summer.

Texas A&M was one of 23 schools to have both its men's and women's basketball programs qualify for the NCAA Tournament in 2016, and was one of eight schools that had both of its programs win at least one game in the tournament.

Texas A&M men's basketball is poised to return a solid core of contributions from last season's memorable squad that captured the program's first SEC Championship. The unforgettable 2015-16 campaign saw the Aggies set a school record for wins in a season (28), post a 17-1 record at Reed Arena, and advance to the Sweet 16 for the third time in program history.

The Aggie women's basketball team advanced to the NCAA Tournament for the 11th straight season in 2016, finishing with a second-place finish in the SEC and a 22-10 overall record. Head Coach Gary Blair, with 717 wins under his belt, led the Aggies to a final national ranking of 18th, and earned a top 4 seed in the NCAA Tournament for the ninth time in the past 10 years.

An affordable, family entertainment option, season tickets begin as low as $100. Annual per seat contributions are required for some seating areas. Contact the 12th Man Foundation for additional information or to order tickets by calling 888-992-4443 or logging onto www.12thMan.com/Tickets.
biobioprof
We're in again
BQ_90
AG
Are they charging for parking now or is the $100 for parking for the MBB season ticket holders? It wasn't clear during the renewal process.
Rudybryan
Haven't seen my bill but I don't think they will charge for parking......
they have enough attendence problems
Aggies76
AG
I've never purchased season tickets before so could someone explain this statement to me:

"Season tickets begin as low as $100."

Does this just mean that you pay $100.00 per seat up front to reserve those seats, and then purchase the actual tickets at regular price?

CEAg78
AG
Nope. Really $100 per seat. In the corners, I think.
Aggies76
AG
Thanks CE.
BQ92
AG
quote:
Are they charging for parking now or is the $100 for parking for the MBB season ticket holders? It wasn't clear during the renewal process.
It is confusing on the webpage
Rudybryan
$100 for parking for the MBB season
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.