Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Attorney rec for wrongful termination

1,189 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 2 mo ago by Maroonedinaustin
Maroonedinaustin
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Fellow Ags,

I would appreciate recommendations for an attorney who represents employees in wrongful termination suits?

Waco area preferably, but not a requirement.

TIA

Sorry if this is the wrong forum. I'd ask on Ags only but that place is dead.
Captain Winky
Maroonedinaustin said:

I would appreciate recommendations for an attorney who represents employees in wonderful termination suits?

I only have a recommendation for an attorney who works less than stellar termination suits.
Maroonedinaustin
AG
I'm not following. Can you explain/elaborate? TIA
Diggity
AG
think you had a typo in your OP
Captain Winky
Sorry, you put "wonderful termination suits" in your message so I was making a silly joke. My vocabulary is limited so that is the best I could come up with.
Maroonedinaustin
AG
Captain Winky said:

Sorry, you put "wonderful termination suits" in your message so I was making a silly joke. My vocabulary is limited so that is the best I could come up with.

Gotcha. Correction made. Thanks.
Aglaw97
AG
If this is in Texas, I'm sure you realize it's an "at will" state. So wrongful termination is not easy to establish absent an employment contract or facts giving the employee some protected status. If you want to PM me more details, I can let you know if I have a recommendation
Maroonedinaustin
AG
Aglaw97 said:

If this is in Texas, I'm sure you realize it's an "at will" state. So wrongful termination is not easy to establish absent an employment contract or facts giving the employee some protected status. If you want to PM me more details, I can let you know if I have a recommendation

PM sent
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.