Heading to Excellence Playa Mujeres on 4/20

13,371 Views | 73 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Tabasco
lesner325
How long do you want to ignore this user?
really amazing clicks ,But i have to say that u must reduce the size as it's disgusting to scroll so many times for a single photo ..
these pictures reminds me of my tour to Caribbean islands " http://www.caribbean-villa-rentals.org
"
CrownNSprite
AG
Pool Bar pool is heated as are the EC pools. This is very much needed if you go for a winter visit. We used the ferry to Isla twice with no complaints.
Tabasco
AG
I know.. random bump. Going back on Thursday for a quick hitter.

My best (only) Texags moment. When we arrived in 2012, our room was not ready, so we were in the lobby bar ordering a cocktail. I noted a young couple there, and dude had on an Aggie cap. I asked if he was on Texags (I almost ALWAYS get a no to that), and he said "yes." It think his handle had gator in it. When he asked my handle and I told them, they both started cracking up. He explained they picked this resort due to this thread, and they were looking at it on the flight down, and were laughing hysterically at my pre/post wife pic on page two. I know... cool starry bra.
strohag
AG
Group of us heading there for the first time in early June. Looking forward to it.
Tabasco
AG
Leaving tomorrow morning (just 4 nights, return monday). If anyone else is going, I will be the guy in the Aggie cap (ATM inside shape of Texas)... no creepers or swingers though.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.