*****Official 2015 Texas Rangers Thread*****

1,157,123 Views | 13928 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by Joe Cole
Mr Gigem
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Discount tickets to Rangers games for TexAgs are here!! Follow the link below and enter password texags to access the schedule. From there you'll be able to select the game you want attend, where you'd like to sit, and how many tickets you need.

If you have any questions, please PM me or send an email to jchance@texasrangers.com

Thanks!

Discount Tickets for TexAgs

AggieDPT
AG
****ing Springer
Mr Gigem
AG
We could've won a world series if Nelson Cruz would have put forth an effort like that
Aggie_3
Alright **** these guys Mazag08 over on the Stros thread thinks our roster is just a bunch of minor league players so **** the stros
AggieDPT
AG
quote:
Alright **** these guys Mazag08 over on the Stros thread thinks our roster is just a bunch of minor league players so **** the stros

Mazag08 is the biggest Astros dbag homer there is. If the mean old umpires wouldn't screw them over, they'd win the World Series every year.
Baby Billy
Michael Cera Palin
AG
Why is our offense so. damn. bad.
Mr Gigem
AG
Well that fuggin sucks
Mr Gigem
AG
Andrus is freaking garbage
Mr Gigem
AG
SWING THE ****ING BAT WHEN THE PITCH IS RIGHT DOWN THE MIDDLE JESUS ****ING CHRIST
PatAg
AG
I think if he is just looking to slap a single there, we score two runs.
Aggie_3
We need to Hammer this pitcher early and build a nice cushion for our staff
AggieDPT
AG
Detweiler sucks.
Mr Gigem
AG
Andrus needs to be optioned down to Triple A, IMO. He is just not contributing in this offense. Maybe that will get his confidence up, I don't know.

DannyDuberstein
AG
Detwiler sucks big hairy balls. There's a reason he hasn't been starting for other big league clubs.
DannyDuberstein
AG
Elvis could use a dose of reality in that he's not good or funny. It's the old bull durham fungus-on-the-shower-shoes speech. He seems to think he's worth a ****. He hasn't been for a long time. I'm sure the stupid contract Daniels gave him isn't helping that reality set in. But damn, get to work.
Mr Gigem
AG
I was down in the Rangers batting cage the other night and hitting the ball better than these guys cureentry are. Granted it wasn't 90 mph fastballs or breaking balls, but the point is these guys are professionals and are paid millions of dollars to hit the ball effectively
DannyDuberstein
AG
Hey everyone, CJ Wilson just joined the thread.
DallasAg 94
2 Games into his Rangers career... he is not a SP.

He can get through the lineup once. 2nd time he is done. Compare that to the problem Tepesch had... Tep could get through 2 times, but 3rd time was a bust. Tep just needed to save a little bit more the first two times or develop another pitch. Detwiler I am afraid has too much work at 29, to become a SP. Tepesch was 24/25.

Separated at birth?!

Mr Gigem
AG
Huh?
DannyDuberstein
AG
It was a joke. Your comment was very CJ Wilson bragging montage-ish.

http://www.theunticket.com/cj-wilson-animation-bragging-montage/
Mr Gigem
AG
Haha it's funny you say that. I was listening to a segment in The Fan this morning where they were making fun of how he brags
DallasAg 94
Rotation so far:

Gallardo - He is growing on me.
Colby - I would be surprised if he makes it through April.
Detwiler - Will be optioned by end of April.
Martinez - He could be the sweetheart of the rotation.
Open - Very excited here. Could be almost anyone. I expect a revolving door here.

By the end of April we will have:
Gallardo
Martinez
TBD
TBD
TBD

At least one of those spots will likely be filled by a player not currently on the Rangers roster.
LeFraud
quote:
...hitting the ball better than these guys cureentry are.

Mr Gigem
AG
Chi Chi is about to get called up to fill the vacant spot
Mr Gigem
AG
Gah I fat fingered that one
AggieDPT
AG
I'm really tired of Elvis as well. So much was made during the offseason about how much he committed and was ready to lead and he's been terrible. If these are the results we get with him committing, we're boned.
DannyDuberstein
AG
Deshields saved from a completely dumbass pinch run-pickoff by a bad throw.
DallasAg 94
quote:
Chi Chi is about to get called up to fill the vacant spot
When is "about?!"

He pitched on the 12th (yesterday). They need a starter for Wednesday.

He won't be the SP on Wednesday.

It could be the 24th or 25th before they need him. So 2 weeks? Assuming Detwiler makes it to the end of the month? He is likely to get 2 more GS in AAA, so there is an assumption he'll do well in those starts.
Mr Gigem
AG
You are right in saying he won't pitch on Wednesday. Bass will likely be the starter that day
WestTexasAg
AG
Just don't think Martin will ever be the answer as the leadoff hitter either.
AggieDPT
AG
Well right now everyone sucks offensively but Fielder. Moreland has the second highest BA of the starters at .217. Yeesh
CrawlingNo5
AG
Why don't you think Colby Lewis will make it past April?
DallasAg 94
Prone - Bass served well. He was whom I expected the Rangers use. Looks like they made it through yesterday, so Bass is on.

Craw - Tea leaves. Fate. Curse. I'm just guessing. Everyone else is hurt... I'm just guessing the guy with the hip replacement can't be healthy. Actually I didn't completely watch his last start. What I will be looking for is a shortened stride causing him to overthrow with the arm... which will show in a decrease in velocity.
Slicer97
AG
Moreland is a spare and has been for his entire tenure. Why they still run him out there is beyond me.
Last Page
Page 1 of 398

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.