Astros 2015 improbable, inconceivable march to the World Series UPDATED OP WARNING

3,091,163 Views | 31862 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by mazag08
Mr.Ackar07
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Just a random thought that popped in my head: Did Carter ever make contact last night? I know he walked all 3 plate appearances, but I can't recall a foul ball. In fact, the only swing and miss I can think of was a check swing that didn't "check".
Buck Compton
AG
quote:
Just a random thought that popped in my head: Did Carter ever make contact last night? I know he walked all 3 plate appearances, but I can't recall a foul ball. In fact, the only swing and miss I can think of was a check swing that didn't "check".
Nope. No contact as far as I remember either. But the three walks were all pretty good ABs.
Ag_07
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
There's probably better ways to spend $300 at the game.
This. Those are going to be legit ski goggles, so unless you already have a pair and feel like wearing them, I'd pass.

Didn't realize they were so much. Never mind.

Nope that's binding. I'm scouring the interwebs right now to find these things.
Houston Summit
AG
Beechcraft AG 91
AG
quote:
This is awesome

http://www.crawfishboxes.com/2015/10/6/9468833/alwc-astros-3-yankees-0-keuchelangelo
Mr.Ackar07
quote:
quote:
This is awesome

http://www.crawfishboxes.com/2015/10/6/9468833/alwc-astros-3-yankees-0-keuchelangelo

Those are great

Ag13
AG
Not trying to get too far ahead of myself, but will there be a new lottery for ALCS and WS if needed or will they just re draw from the one we already submitted for for ALDS. So glad to have gotten a face value ticket for Game 3!
mid90
AG
McGibblets
AG
Keuchel pitched 22 innings against the yanks this season. Didn't give up a single ****in run
Houston Summit
AG
790 just said that last nights game was the highest rated MLB game on ESPN in 12 years
byfLuger41
AG
Ag_07
AG
I love that he put the time and effort into taking his shirt and jersey off and getting his goggles, but didn't even bother with the tape on his wrists and compression sleeves.
mazag08
AG
According to facebook, half of my friends list has been with this team through thick or thin. The bandwagon is back. And it makes me appreciate this thread and the threads from previous seasons.
Houston Summit
AG
quote:
According to facebook, half of my friends list has been with this team through thick or thin. The bandwagon is back. And it makes me appreciate this thread and the threads from previous seasons.
#StrosBros

We know who has truly been there. I love you Mother ****ers
Sea Gull
AG
Yup, we've already gotten some new faces on here, and I'm sure we'll see some more. We know who's been around though.
Ag_07
AG
I wouldn't go through this with anyone else but you sorry slapdeeks!!
zgood10
AG
quote:
Yup, we've already gotten some new faces on here, and I'm sure we'll see some more. We know who's been around though.
Entrance exam: Explain the scientific concept TOFA.
Ag_07
AG
I'm hoping we sweep the Royals so I can still go to Gm 3 and get my refund for Gm 4 and save me some money for ALCS tickets.

BTW...Anyone gotten their refund for the tiebreaker game that never happened?
Buck Compton
AG
quote:
Mine, too. I have actually found a few people that had posts about the Rangers back a few years ago that just LOVE these Astros...
htxag09
AG
Just because people weren't posting on threads or Facebook, doesn't mean they are bandwagon.

I've watched just about every game since root sports has been available. Been to about 20 games this year, about 15 last year, and even more the year before. When I was in purchasing pretty much every vendor knew I'd take the tickets if they asked.
Sea Gull
AG
Who the hell said you were bandwagon? I just said y'all haven't been on here, which is the truth.
zgood10
AG
quote:
I'm hoping we sweep the Royals so I can still go to Gm 3 and get my refund for Gm 4 and save me some money for ALCS tickets.

BTW...Anyone gotten their refund for the tiebreaker game that never happened?
I got emails saying I was refunded for tiebreaker and Wildcard games. Posted within 7 business days I believe
mazag08
AG
quote:
Just because people weren't posting on threads or Facebook, doesn't mean they are bandwagon.

I've watched just about every game since root sports has been available. Been to about 20 games this year, about 15 last year, and even more the year before. When I was in purchasing pretty much every vendor knew I'd take the tickets if they asked.

I'm talking about people who literally couldn't name two starters at the beginning of the year. And now, these are THEIR astros.
Coby
AG
I'm more of a lurker than a poster on this thread.
Ark03
AG
quote:
Not trying to get too far ahead of myself, but will there be a new lottery for ALCS and WS if needed or will they just re draw from the one we already submitted for for ALDS. So glad to have gotten a face value ticket for Game 3!
The Rangers always have a new lottery for every series.
astros4545
AG
Been here all through, I would be in the starting lineup of this thread
Ag_07
AG
Thought Correa said he didn't drink? Riiiiight...

McGibblets
AG
Question on how to determine how true of an Astros fan people are:

On a scale from 1-10, how much do you hate Brett Wallace?

If they don't say 10, they aren't a real fan
htxag09
AG
I'm not saying anyone is calling me out or anyone specifically. I also agree Houston is a really bandwagon city, especially in baseball which is a bandwagon sport.

I was actually jokingly commenting that I missed being able to leave the house 10 minutes before the game, park right next to the stadium for 10 bucks, and be in my seat before first pitch the other day.

Just want to comment that some people may seem like bandwagon fans if they posted something for the first time in 2 years, doesn't mean they are. Heck, I haven't missed a home A&M football game in 4 years, but based on my Facebook I haven't been to any.
Ferris Wheel Allstar
AG
quote:
Just figured out who Hank reminds me of, Long Duk Dong from 16 Candles.

you just figured out the Conger Donger resemblance?????

Sea Gull
AG
quote:

UncleNess
AG
quote:

That curly headed ****
Houston Summit
AG
Let's take a trip down memory lane. This will be fun. Off the top of my head, here are the players who have made numerous starts for our Stros in the past 3 years. Behold, I give you the Houston Astros dream team:

CF: Jordan Schafer
2B: Jose Altuve
1B: Brett Wallace
LF: Brian Bogusevic
RF: Jimmy Paredes
3B: Matt Dominguez
SS: Jonathan Villar
C: Jason Castro

Thank you, Jeff Luhnow, for saving us from that

ClickClack
AG
I remember when I thought Wallace was our next bagwell.
Farmer1906
AG
I thought Schafer was going to be a nice prospect in the Bourn deal.
First Page Last Page
Page 771 of 911

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.