is Barkley the Worst NBA Talking Head?

2,508 Views | 16 Replies | Last: 2 mo ago by chlavinka
QBCade
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Seriously, his takes are just terrible. Whatever he says, just do the opposite. Surprising as he played at such a high level.
Guitarsoup
AG
Charles Barkley is a national ****ing treasure.
QBCade
AG
Guitarsoup said:

Charles Barkley is a national ****ing treasure.

I didn't disagree with this. Just talking basketball acumen.
The Pilot
AG
This is definitely the worst thread on this board.
QBCade
AG
The Pilot said:

This is definitely the worst thread on this board.

You're welcome
MookieBlaylock
AG
not sure that talking head was what happened on Epstein island
The Porkchop Express
Magic Johnson is the name you're looking for.
M.C. Swag
AG
QBCade said:

Seriously, his takes are just terrible. Whatever he says, just do the opposite. Surprising as he played at such a high level.
Congrats on the worst take on the NBA forum! (and that's saying something!)
Iowaggie
AG
Don't listen to Chuck for betting advice, but some of his takes are hilarious, and he's part of the best studio show in sports.
The first Jussee Smollett video was pretty funny, but I don't think I had seen the follow-up that was done later on the show.

And Shaq and Chuck trying to hold back laughter the time AD left the game in a wheelchair reminds me of my MS days and being in church and trying not to laugh during the service.

2008and1
AG
Chuck and Ernie Johnson are the best in business.

Kendrick Perkins exists over at ESPN bc they want to be like TNT. Except ESPN is soulless so it doesn't work.
M.C. Swag
AG
Because Chuck's shenanigans are cheeky and fun, while Perkins' shenanigans are cruel and tragic.
QBCade
AG
M.C. Swag said:

QBCade said:

Look, I actually love Chuck being on the show. He's great comedic entertainment. Especially his back and forth with Shaq. I'm just amazed at how far off his predictions, etc are. Anytime he says your team is winning or a lock, you're in trouble. Just amazing.
M.C. Swag
AG
QBCade said:

M.C. Swag said:

QBCade said:

Look, I actually love Chuck being on the show. He's great comedic entertainment. Especially his back and forth with Shaq. I'm just amazed at how far off his predictions, etc are. Anytime he says your team is winning or a lock, you're in trouble. Just amazing.
Lol that's part of the bit and he's 100% in on it. He's not serious and no one is taking him seriously.
The Pilot
AG
QBCade said:

M.C. Swag said:

QBCade said:

Head Ninja In Charge
AG
Kendrick Perkins is and it's not even close.
The Porkchop Express
You can't not love Barkley after this. It even made me like LeBron for a while!

chlavinka
AG
He doesn't do any homework.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.