******** Warriors vs Thunder WCF ******

55,419 Views | 525 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by jeffdjohnson
Obi Wan Ginobili
How long do you want to ignore this user?
quote:
They both will sign a one year deal and then sign a max deal once the cap goes up.

Westbrook won't be on a one year deal. The cap spikes this summer, and then it will spike again next summer when he is a free agent. After that, it will likely drop a little bit, so he would be a dumbass to not cash in as soon as possible.

Durant will likely sign a one year deal to wait for the second cap spike, unless they lose to GS tonight, drop the series, and he is so pissed off and bitter about yet another huge failure that he just says **** this and bolts.

He can still sign a two year deal with someone else with a player option for year two. There isn't a team in the league who would turn him down, no matter what his demands are.
Deluxe
AG
quote:
If you go back and watch the 4th, and then read the play by play of it, basiically Durant could not buy a basket, and with about 4 minutes left Westbrook decided he had to win it..and turned it over 3 out of 4 times.
Yep. Heard on Mike and Mike this morning that of the Thunder's last 13 possessions, 12 times they passed the ball 1 time or fewer. Basically, they started playing not to lose and reverted back to KD/Russ hero ball for the first time since game 1 of the Spurs series. Their ceiling is much lower when they play that way.

I think OKC has a shot tonight if they get everyone involved, but I don't like their chances if KD/Russ combine for more than 50 shots (40 would be ideal IMO).
Diet Cokehead
AG
I would be stunned if OKC won tonight. They blew it.
Deluxe
AG
quote:
I would be stunned if OKC won tonight. They blew it.

They did blow it in game 6 and they are 7.5 point underdogs tonight. You might be right in terms of what happens but I don't see much cause and effect.
Seven Costanza
AG
Game 6 was the 4th most viewed NBA game ever on cable tv.
Matsui
AG
Thanks Obi.
Pahdz
Here's to a good game tonight. Saturday left me sick, so I've set my expectations super low tonight.
Frok
AG
Can't decide who I want to win. Probably leaning OKC. Hoping whatever happens the officiating plays little role in the outcome.
CFTXAG10
AG
Pulling for OKC but think they missed their opportunity in game 6. Hope I am wrong.
Bunk Moreland
Rooting for okc but bet GS - 6.5
mike_ags_fan12
Let's go OKC!
Seven Costanza
AG
Livingston has had a rough series.
iStinknLuvDangolCornDogs
Curry playing like ass .... My dude
Token
AG
Green is extremely dirty.
Pahdz
Green just DDT'd himself
Bonfired
AG
Here we go again
Deluxe
AG
Holy **** Green is a dirty MFer
Diet Cokehead
AG
Draymond.
mike_ags_fan12
Foul should have been on green only
Jackass2004
AG
double foul lol
LawHall88
AG
OKC won't be able to punish Cleveland inside like this. Either GSW gets hot from 3 or they are done.
Token
AG
quote:
OKC won't be able to punish Cleveland inside like this. Either GSW gets hot from 3 or they are done.
why not? The raptors slashed through the cavs for most of that series.
Diet Cokehead
AG
Looks like a game 6 do-over so far.
lil99chris
AG
...NBA protecting Draymond Green. If GS loses, the NBA will upgrade the foul to a flagrant 1. If GS wins, the NBA will overlook.
Diet Cokehead
AG
GS is going to win this game. No doubt in my mind.
Token
AG
It does seem set up for a big third quarter for the Warriors, eh?
CFTXAG10
AG
quote:
GS is going to win this game. No doubt in my mind.
Yepp. OKC can't keep their foot on the gas just like in game 6. They grab a lead between 9-12 points then let em back in within 4-6 every time.
LawHall88
AG
quote:
quote:
why not? The raptors slashed through the cavs for most of that series.
Cleveland won 4 games by 19 points or more. Not sure we were watching the same series.
Seven Costanza
AG
I don't know. OKC was up 5 at the half in Game 6 and it took a miracle half from Thompson for GSW to pull it out.
Pahdz
Us OKC fans lucky Green didn't break Adams arm on that takedown. Then to fake head injury to boot? Your head didn't even hit the floor!
Token
AG
They lost the series but the routinely slashed to the lane. They just couldn't shoot outside shots to save their lives as a collective team or defend the three from the cavs
4stringAg
AG
mirror of game 6 so far it seems.
4stringAg
AG
Officials are letting them play. I've seen far less contact in games get called. I think that works to OKC advantage as hard as they crash the boards.
DannyDuberstein
AG
Okc wins game 6 if they avoid playing hero ball in the 4th. We'll see if they learned.
jr15aggie
AG
Strange that the thunder beat the Spurs and now I'm rooting for them. I guess I'm just sick of golden state just launching threes.

Edit: and as I say that the Warriors knock down 3 threes in a row. Screw those guys!

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.