Brazil v argentina

1,434 Views | 14 Replies | Last: 5 mo ago by oragator
Agthatbuilds
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Argentina has walked off due to fans fighting. Brazilian police came in besting people with batons.

Argentina refusing to return
Agthatbuilds
Argentina now returning
wangus12
AG
This is miserable to watch. Pass, pass, throw yourself to the ground as if you've been murdered. Argentina is taking revenge for their fans by throwing people around. Lots of diving mixed in with some really rough challenges
oragator
wangus12
AG
Not having barriers between fans in what is the biggest rivalry in international soccer is a dumb idea. Lord knows those fans were never not gonna fight.

That said, I still haven't seen what caused the Brazilian police to go in and start beating people. Those dudes are pretty corrupt too.
birdman
Argentina scored on great header off corner kick.

1-0 in 70th minute
wangus12
AG
Brazil has no midfield whatsoever with all their injuries. Jesus and Martinelli are dropping deep to get on the ball to create which leaves nobody up top
wangus12
AG
Brazil red card on a dive. Game over.

This has been such a terrible game to watch lol
wangus12
AG
Lol only 6 minutes of stoppage time. The game has been stopped probably 20 minutes alone in this half
Agthatbuilds
Puro conmebol
TXCityAggie
AG
Brazil loses their first home WC qualifier ever.
randy828
AG
It was definitely a very ugly game. Hard to watch. #7 for Argentina....crazy.
TXAggie2011
AG
wangus12 said:

Lol only 6 minutes of stoppage time. The game has been stopped probably 20 minutes alone in this half
If I were a ref at that match, I would have posted 1 minute of stoppage time after each half and gotten the **** out. I'm only partially being facetious
Agthatbuilds
TXAggie2011 said:

wangus12 said:

If I were a ref at that match, I would have posted 1 minute of stoppage time after each half and gotten the **** out. I'm only partially being facetious

That red card would trigger a dismemberment in a pickup game in brazil
oragator
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.