Pyrenees Puppies

500 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 17 days ago by Smeghead4761
agmom95
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
If you visit the outdoor board or Varsity, you have seen my post about the sweet pregnant dog that came onto our ranch property north of Temple. After searching for her owners and having her chip checked, we made the decision to take her in to help her have her puppies instead of taking her to the Bell County shelter. My husband has been working remotely at the ranch, while I have been staying at our home in College Station and going back on weekends to help out.

We have all but two of our puppies going home to great families.

The DNA test we did said they are 100% Pyrenees, but mom is a mix of Anatolian Shepherd and Pyrenees. They've had a round of de-worming and their first shot at 6 weeks. They will be 8 weeks old this coming Saturday.

The white one is a male and the masked one is a female. They have been super sweet and mild mannered puppies and mom has been the absolute best! We are recent empty nesters who just put down our Brittany and live full time in a new home in CStat, otherwise we'd be keeping the remaining two!

We are not selling these sweet puppies. Our goal is to just find good homes. If you are interested or know someone who might be, please let me know.

PS3D
Pyrenees dogs are great. They can get huge and really need a house with a yard to thrive, though. They aren't apartment dogs.
philothea
I just found out today my Great Pyrenees/Anatolian mix is getting close to retirement per the vet. He has arthritis and will probably need to retire soon to be more of a house dog so I am looking for a puppy for him to train while he can still work.

I am in Bryan and would be interested.

I have chickens, ducks and sheep for a LGD to guard.
agmom95
AG
Yep! That is why we are trying to find the right people for sure!
agmom95
AG
Lets connect. My phone number is Five One 2 - Four Three 1 - Four Nine 6 Four
philothea
OK. I have a work meeting at 1pm but will call you after.
Smeghead4761
I have a friend up in Kansas who has a Great Pyr/Anatolian mix named Winston, along with a 100% Pyrenees named Belisarius. He refers to them as the Exterior Guard.

My friends wife raises Angora goats. Several coyotes have come to (fatal) grief attempting to mess with said goats.

Great dogs.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.