Winchester SXP, GHG Decoys, and GHG Dog Blind for Sale!!!

1,036 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Travis Schneider
Travis Schneider
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
First up a Winchester SXP. 3" capacity, 28" barrel, shadow grass camo. The gun only has one choke that comes with it. I assume it's a full choke since there is only one notch in it. I was given this gun by a friend for helping with a move a few years ago and i've never used it once(SBE man).

$300

Next on the chopping block is 46 GHG life size mallard floaters. I bought these five years ago and they have lived their whole life up in Canada. These things have been used and abused like any other duck hunter would treat them. They come Texas rigged with 400 lb, 48" mono and 4 oz egg sinkers.

$125

Finally, is a tired GHG Ground Force dog blind. I believe this thing is around five years old and has a lot of miles on it. It still functions, but the floor is pretty beat up from the dog going in and out of it. The camo is a little faded as well. It comes with a GHG Ground Force dog blind snow cover that has never been used.

$30

All prices listed are face to face CASH ONLY transactions.

Call/text me at (979) 421-0490 or PM me on here.

Thanks

I can't get pictures to post here, so here's a link to my ad on 2cool with the pictures attached.
http://2coolfishing.com/ttmbforum/showthread.php?t=1995186
Travis Schneider
AG
The decoys are sold!!

The shotgun and dog blind/snow cover are still available.
Lt. Joe Bookman
AG
Any chance you're gonna be in DFW any time soon? I'd take the dog blind if so.
Travis Schneider
AG
The gun is sold, all I have left is the dog blind/snow cover!

Bookman, I live in the Baytown area. I will meet within reason.
Travis Schneider
AG
The dog blind/snow cover is sold.

Everything is gone, thanks guys.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.