Tailgating/BBQ Pit Trailer

2,346 Views | 14 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by jd_05
FabricatorAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I am selling a full BBQ/Tailgating rig. Trailer includes full size pit with warming/smoker box, charcoal grill, double fryer racks(w/ fold up griddle), stand up cabinet smoker, wood racks with plenty of storage, led lights, and it is all newly built.

[URL=.html][/URL]
[URL=.html][/URL]
[URL=.html][/URL]
[URL=.html][/URL]
FabricatorAg
For those interested, the pits and everything from the axle up was all built and fabricated in my dads shop. My dad was on medical leave from work and built this. Anyways, it was posted a while back but we did not end up selling it. Asking 5,500 my dad had almost 9K in labor and parts. This is a steal in my opinion.
Rexter
Nice rig
FabricatorAg
quote:
Nice rig

Thanks.
End Of Message
AG
Awesome price and awesome setup!
FabricatorAg
quote:
Awesome price and awesome setup!

Thanks, I think it's a steal! Oil prices have everyone penny pinching in our neck of the woods. I think it will make someone very happy.
GarlandAg2012
AG
That's a fantastic price. Gotta talk to my crew to see if people are willing to pony up.
FabricatorAg
Bump. Anyone who would might know anyone interested, a share would be appreciated. We're trying to move this pit and find it a happy home.
harrierdoc
AG
Where are you?
FabricatorAg
Few miles outside of Luling, Tx.
country
AG
Would you take $4,000? I've got the cash right now. I'm talking to a few others that may want to throw some in, but if they're out, $4,000 is what I have to throw at it. Great looking rig.
fuzzyfan
AG
Nice rig! That nearly need to be on a enclosed rig, as many cooking function as it has. Very well built, just don't need one right now. Great price!!!
coastalaggie
AG
PM sent
FabricatorAg
Bump.
FabricatorAg
Trailer has been sold. Thanks & Gig 'Em!
jd_05
Sorry, I couldn't find your other thread. Do you weld aluminum? (Wake boarding tower)
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.