FS: 2004 Yamaha XL 700 Jet ski

1,813 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Owlagdad
Owlagdad
How long do you want to ignore this user?
With trailer. Bought new. 80hp- no reverse, no speedometer, simple 3 seater basic jet ski. Never had any problems, never has been in shop- tipped it over twice- I was On it, and up righted it immediately. Few dings on front nose, new seat , no fade, still bright yellow top and white bottom. Always covered. Great cruiser. Located in Tyler, can post pics later or send via email.
Have found comps at $3900, so will start there.
Getting old and wife has had knee surgery are reason for selling. Said I never would have one, bought it on a whim and it has been a great ride.
Owlagdad
Bump for warm weather. New price $3400
Owlagdad
quote:
Bump for warm weather. New price $3400

Can have it out to lake Tyler in 20 minutes for a test if desired
Owlagdad
Bump for summertime. I have been busy and have not tried to sell very hard, but am going to do Craigslist and Thrifty nickel etc. Price drop to $3000 to get gone.
AlaskanAg08
AG
I owned a 2003 and it was a good machine.Slightly under powered for towing, but it was a great cruiser. I ran around lake Tyler all the time on it until I got a GP1300.

Good luck with the sale!
94 Killer
AG
quote:
Bump for summertime. I have been busy and have not tried to sell very hard, but am going to do Craigslist and Thrifty nickel etc. Price drop to $3000 to get gone.
I'm interested. What's the service history?
Owlagdad
It has never been in shop. Only replaced batteries and spark plug once. Will throw in almost new ($200) 2 person tube-- I have pulled two people on it about as fast as you want to go. Daughter skied behind it.
We used it twice last summer. Wife says after knee surgery she cannot get on it, and lets get rid of it to buy RV. I would like to keep it-- but I lose that battle.
94 Killer
AG
Can you send us some pics, and include a shot of the hours?

mcdaniel94atgmaildotcom
Owlagdad
Email sent
fwood90ag
Is your ski for sale?
Owlagdad
Sold, thanks guys.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.