Dove and Duck hunting in Ellis county

1,235 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by water turkey
Great_White_Aggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Aggie owned and operated Cypress Lakes Ranch is located in Ennis, Tx. 648 Acres with lots of sunflower, water, and roosting trees. There is no unattended hunters on the ranch, when you reserve your day you and your party will be the only ones hunting. I take pride in giving your family, group, or company the best time possible. Call or email for any questions or reservations.

Full day dove- $125 (drinks and lunch)
half day dove-$75 (drinks and snacks)
Full Duck hunt- $150 (coffee)

Alex Snow '10
alexsnow@cypresslakesranch.com

check us out on Facebook@

www.facebook.com/cypresslakesranch
OnlyForNow
AG
Put this on the outdoor board.
mavsfan4ever
AG
Are those prices per party, per person, etc? If they are per person, is there a minimum number of people that must be in the party?

Once on the ranch, are the parties free to move locations during the day (for dove), and if so how does that work? Do you provide ATVs for the parties to use, or do you drop them off/pick them up?
Great_White_Aggie
That price is per gun, and I am still trying to meet as many people as possible so if you aren't able to get a friend or party to join I will do my best to get you out there to hunt. Obviously the more people that you can get the better, but I won't turn anyone away if I can. Typically I have scouted where the birds are flying both in the morning and evening and will coordinate with you in getting to that spot whether by ATV or truck. I have several designated plots that adjoin the native sunflower so moving around to find birds if need be would not be a problem. Most of the time I will try to be hunting with you as well as working the dog to retrieve birds. This is my only job during the hunting season so I will be available for hunts 7 days a week. For the full day hunts I will have lunch provided, and facilities to use for the hot hours playing horse shoes, washers, fishing, skeet, etc
water turkey
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.