FS: A&M Tailgate Trailer

7,512 Views | 23 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by chjoak
bearkatag15
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
****SOLD****

I'm selling our Texas A&M Tailgate Trailer we have used for several years for tailgating at games. This unit is an all-in-one tailgating solution. We had this trailer custom built to add a side concession style door that hold a TV, beer tap, DVD player, speakers and satellite receiver. Behind the wall is a storage area for all of your tailgating items like popup tents, chairs, tables plus more.

I'm located in Katy, TX. We are looking for $4,500 for it. Included in the purchase is a brand new set of pad locks, a 42" TV, DVD player, beer tap, Co2 canister, speakers and an audio receiver. All you will need to get this up and running is a generator and satellite dish and receiver.

Contact me at bearkatag15 at yahoo dot com

5 4
S
Allsome rig on every level. Good luck.
brandonh
AG
A 42 foot TV is huge!
CrossBowAg99
AG
You are parked across the sidewalk
bearkatag15
AG
quote:
A 42 foot TV is huge!

Thanks for pointing out my grammar mistakes....
hmiles619
AG
I'm interested. Might make the drive down from fairfield to take a look. When would you be available?
bearkatag15
AG
I'm free anytime tomorow. I'm out of town Monday night but other than that I'm good most other evenings after 6pm. Shoot me an email and we can coordinate a day/time.

Bearkatag15 at yahoo dot com
bearkatag15
AG
dp
John Cocktolstoy
You think Bearkats rig is nice you should see Barnes' rig!
Second Hardest Workin Man on Texags
Canyon99
Do the saw 'em off and beer wagon letters come off? Are those decals or paint?
Aggieterri
AG
What is the length and height of the trailer?
bearkatag15
AG
quote:
What is the length and height of the trailer?

5ft wide, 8.5 ft long, 5ft 3 in high
texag06ish
AG
That's awesome!
KW02
AG
Nice. However, seems like you might get too many people standing in front of the TV to get beer when the game is on.
Brewmaster
AG
How do you keep the beer cold? jockey box behind the tap? and where does the keg go?
bearkatag15
AG
Keg goes in the back behind the wall. Early on we had this keg koozie thing that kept the keg cold all day. If not that then a normal trash can with ice being added throughout the day should do it.
DTAg09
AG
may I ask why you're selling??

Seems pretty legit! Do yall just not use it anymore??
bearkatag15
AG
We use it for every home game but over the past couple of seasons our group has gotten smaller so we are just looking to downsize our setup accordingly.
drumboy
AG
quote:
We use it for every home game but over the past couple of seasons our group has gotten smaller so we are just looking to downsize our setup accordingly.

Post a WTB ad for more friends.
bearkatag15
AG
We are looking into a setup like this.

It's a more mobile option which is a plus, just doesn't have any bells and whistles
bearkatag15
AG
SOLD
chjoak
AG
Curios... are you only allowed to use a rig like this in a parking spot or are they ok to be wheeled onto grass around Reed like the smoker trailers?
bearkatag15
AG
Can't have it on grass from what I understand. We had to buy two parking passes and park this in a regular parking spot that was on the end of a row next to a grass area since the TV opens up to the side.
law80
AG
quote:
Curios... are you only allowed to use a rig like this in a parking spot or are they ok to be wheeled onto grass around Reed like the smoker trailers?

Depends on which lot you are talking about. We have an H Lot Reserved spot and were allowed to park our trailers on the grass next to our tent as long as the grass was not wet.
chjoak
AG
Referring to E Lot around Reed. Talked to a guy from TMF and he said it was good as long as we don't drive our vehicle on the grass.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.