Horses For Sale

1,255 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by tripp96
T&P
How long do you want to ignore this user?

2 horses for sale
1 Registered QH gelding started on barrels 16 HH, Started on barrels-$1,500 https://nacogdoches.craigslist.org/for/4648725734.html

5 year old paint mare 14.1-14.2, Imprinted, Has had groundwork and 90 days under saddle + 3 trail rides. Acts more like a puppy. Would make a good kids horse. Respond here if interested and I can give more info, and pics. $750 Firm

Or save some money and take both for $2,000
Also Tack for sale.

Thanks
Roland
T&P
Bump for Edit. Trailer Sold. Horses and tack still available.
Aries
Husband already told me no on the paint. I tried.
HarleySpoon
AG
quote:
Has had groundwork and 90 days under saddle + 3 trail rides.

quote:
Would make a good kids horse

Come on.....you're selling to Aggies....this isn't the auction barn.

Max06
AG
Would make =/= is, Harley. Pretty sure horses aren't born "kid broke" and are made..
HarleySpoon
AG
Exactly......because some readers/buyers/parents that are new to buying their kid a horse ( which are a large portion of those considering only spending $750) might interpret "would make" as meaning it would make a good kids horse today as opposed to what it sounds like is intended which is " could make a good kids horse someday" after considerably more training and a lot more time under the saddle. The best kids horses are generally......generally......those that are at the end of their careers and starting to slow down and not those that are just starting their careers.
Lungblood
The ftafb team has had a lot of training and they're pretty terrible right now. It works both ways.
tripp96
AG
Are these horses still available
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.