Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

LIST-EATER!!!!!! if you camped out for tix...then you know about her

119,529 Views | 333 Replies | Last: 19 yr ago by
NoACDamnit
How long do you want to ignore this user?
OMG I cant believe it's taken this long for someone to post that.

"If we have time, someone should make a copy of the list."

"My wife finding out about my secretary would be bad. Almost as bad as losing the list."
Aggie_Fanatic
AG
This year has to have produced some of the dumbest ags I have ever seen. There was almost a fight at one of the games when some dumbass shows up to the group pull line at 6am. He gets in front of all the people sleeping on the ground. When they start forming for the list he starts whining and says he has never heard of any list thing. We informed him this has only been going on for a couple decades and is not too difficult to understand. He made a little scene and showed what an doofus he was, but he did not get in line until he was behind all those on the list. I guess listeater's balls are bigger eh.

Honestly, this is the first year I have seen people who had no clue about the list or just could not grasp the concept. Then you add listeater and now we have shemen actually taking things into their mouths to break the rules. This is unreal.
The List
I have been found
Green Fairy
AG
LOL...that skit is hilarious.

"If you need change for a 20, no problem. We can give you two 10s, two 5s and a 10, a 10 a five and twenty quarters, 40 quarters 100 nickels and a 5..."

I completely forgot about the skit you were referring to...sorry I'm retarded...either way its funny

[This message has been edited by Green Fairy (edited 12/9/2004 12:14p).]
IVHorsemen
"YOU ARE ON OUR LIST. NED ISAKOV."
Ag_B_10
AG
quote:
Is list-eater going to become our new catchphrase like re-gifter, etc.?

It can be the new term for someone who highjacks threads.
preston
If video exists of the list-eater in action it's got to be put on the web. This is classic.
Ag_B_10
AG
I think someone who saw her and is a good artist should take a picture of a list and then sketch a picture of her. Then make a missing poster for the list and have it say last seen with this girl (showing the sketch of the listeater). Then run off hundreds and post them all over campus. Hell, all over College Station.
YellAgs
AG
b_10, we could give this idea to disney and let her run w/it. great press for the hogs.
wreckncrew
AG
I wish she would have done that when we were out there with Real Deal...I think Real deal would have eaten her up...
SPO_Rat_91
Man this is the most fanfare on TexAgs since CU@Kyle started the M.B.T.

YellAgs
AG
real deal is too much of a pansy EE to do such a thing. now feeney...
MrD05
AG
If I was out there I would have waited for the list eater to get her tickets, run up and take hers, eat them, and then laugh in her face. Nobody eats my list and gets tickets.
AB2
AG

This her?
YellAgs
AG
superbonusfatgoth? LMAO!
Green Fairy
AG
Yikes!!!
Burdizzo
AG
quote:
We informed him this has only been going on for a couple decades and is not too difficult to understand.

I camped out for t.u. tickets in 1987, and this is the first I ever heard of any list.

Yet again, New Army is fabricating another tradition out of a new convention. I'm glad this was started, but please don't elevate it to tradition status.
Ag_B_10
AG
YellAgs, I think Disney would have lost it and probably got into it with her.

Damn, Last year I camped out 2 nights for student away tickets and I think 4 (maybe 5)nights for tu tickets, and nothing cool like listeater or Coach Fran coming out didn't happened. I guess the most exciting thing last year was the guys making chemical bombs while camping out for tu tickets.
TEXASFB
i think new school ags are soft. i don't care if she was a woman, if i was on that list when the fat turd scarfed it, i would have physically moved her fat butt - as long as physical contact was restricted to moving her fatt @$$, any judge in the state would have understood.
Na Zdraví 87
AG

Maybe?
RockOn
Why pay for housing fall semester when you could live in a tent for the whole semester?
Ag_B_10
AG
Burd, I don't think anyone actually said this is a tradition, just a way to try and organize pull?
AggieTJ
AG
Come armed with a super soaker or a bucket of ice water next time. If the temp is anything like it was this morning, she wouldn't have been in that line for very long.
YellAgs
AG
disney would have been swallowed whole. she's tiny man.

i camped out twice this year (ou, tt) and had no problems, except for the girls who came over from the other windows to talk with us. i think they were diggin' on wreckncrew...
wreckncrew
AG
Isn't that YellAgs girlfriend...
Aggie_Fanatic
AG
Burdizzo, I have been drawing since 98 and there has been a list each year.

My brother drew in the early 80's and he remembers having a list. Maybe not all years had one, but I have seen them since 98 and my brother saw them in the 80's, thus decades.

Not saying you saw no list in 87, but to say that new army is just creating this is kind of silly.

Man, do you have some chip on your shoulder about new army or what?

[This message has been edited by Aggie_Fanatic (edited 12/9/2004 1:21p).]
boogieman
AG
quote:
If I was out there I would have waited for the list eater to get her tickets, run up and take hers, eat them, and then laugh in her face.

Perfect.
Aggie_Fanatic
AG
Burdizzo, let me make it clear that the list is usually only for big games and for group pull on all others. Normally no list is needed, except for big games and group pull.

Sorry to get you thinking new army was up to no good once again. I guess new army has been making things up for decades.
Burdizzo
AG
Decades, indeed.
schmendeler
AG
i would have loved to see that!!
YellAgs
AG
wreckncrew, you must be confused. you don't know disney. i wouldn't wish that on anyone!
schmendeler
AG
man... new army sucks

a&m is going to hell in a handbasket...

quote:
"I say eat Donuts, not lists! Beat the Hell outta UT" - Coach Fran
cecil77
AG
quote:
I camped out for t.u. tickets in 1987, and this is the first I ever heard of any list.

Yet again, New Army is fabricating another tradition out of a new convention. I'm glad this was started, but please don't elevate it to tradition status.
Nope. It's at least 30 years old. Through the '74 (maybe '75) season you could actually pick your specifice seats. Since '74 was the year that we started to get really good there was a large demand for tickets. We camped out for each and every home game. The list method was used that season. (It may have been used even earlier, I don't know. )
The first person in line was the list keeper. Roll was called every 30 minutes or so. It worked great.

In those less PC times, I seriously doubt that listeater's method would have worked...
TK03
I think calling things that just started a "tradition" is an Aggie tradition.
Aggie_Fanatic
AG
10 years is a decade. early 80's until 2004 is around 2 decades. Maybe that is a bit much to comprehend for an old army guy like yourself. Maybe we should have said for a score of years so it would have been easier.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.