Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Our DL is just going to get run over...

8,125 Views | 25 Replies | Last: 10 days ago by ABATTBQ11
Gyles Marrett
How long do you want to ignore this user?

It's a shame that a front of Turner, Stewart, Hicks, and Scourtin are just so weak. The Big 12 had far better defensive fronts
Shoefly!
AG
Is hornee fish a dude or dudette?
Gyles Marrett
Shoefly! said:

It's Austin so very likely could be undeclared.
Detmersdislocatedshoulder
three 5 stars and the leader in sacks from the big 10 for our front four. i am willing to roll the dice and see how that plays out.
P.U.T.U
AG
They all weight between 280 and 300, three are five starts, we also have Regis at 325, Samu at 380, GBD at 300, and some other heavy bodies for obvious running situations. We just got Deshields who provides some extra speed at LB, and several of our transfer DBs upgraded our backfield. With Elko I think we have an overall better defense than we did last season
TBoneAg
Why is a prostitute talking football?
Batty
I love how Manning threw 3 Tds on 3 busted coverages and the horns are worried about our rush Def. Might want to take a look in your own mirror.

mm42
I think it is fair to say we could really use a 6'3 330 run stopper at NG. We really don't have that guy. Samu is not ready. Regis is better on limited snaps. But we have a ton of talent on DL, just not a huge run stopper at NT.
Leonard H. Stringfield
hookem
StinkyPinky
AG
Hornfish talk gets me hawt. Especially when it's naughty like this. He knows that our D is going to be huge.
Bill Superman
AG
hotfish loves a stout D and having his holes stuffed.
TxAg76
AG
Dumbass gonna dumbass
Ag_0112358132134
It's too bad GBD can't get healthy. He would be the answer in the middle if he had been able to work out and fully develop over the last two years.
AgsMyDude
AG
Gyles Marrett said:

Shoefly! said:

It's Austin so very likely could be undeclared.

Still an ATH
QB1
AG
Kind of like how T Sweat got "run over" by the law?
CrottyKid
AG
They are going to see what it looks like for a team to get run all over when they play Michigan, and that's before the SEC feasts on their Big 12 defense.
VP at Pierce and Pierce
CrottyKid said:

They are going to see what it looks like for a team to get run all over when they play Michigan, and that's before the SEC feasts on their Big 12 defense.
The same Michigan that lost 18 starters to the NFL and their head coach and both DCs to the NFL?
tk for tu juan
So, the OP is hornfish? Good to know
The Zookeeper
AG
TBoneAg said:

Why is a prostitute talking football?
. Because someone needs to fill the big stilettos left by the stripper with pet monkey … ?
phatcat
An Idiot!!
AggieOO
VP at Pierce and Pierce said:

CrottyKid said:

The same Michigan that lost 18 starters to the NFL and their head coach and both DCs to the NFL?

Texas will win that game and start the hype machine.
VP at Pierce and Pierce
AggieOO said:

VP at Pierce and Pierce said:

CrottyKid said:

Texas will win that game and start the hype machine.
Exactly right. They dont play a team that isnt in complete rebuild until Georgia. Fortunate timing for their schedule.
beerad12man
AG
Weird post. Those are two very big DEs. The exact opposite of DEs that usually get run over. Hicks and Turner are just fine inside.
Sterling82
beerad12man said:

Weird post. Those are two very big DEs. The exact opposite of DEs that usually get run over. Hicks and Turner are just fine inside.

True. D-Line looks plenty stout to me. I don't think he's the classic run stuffer but I was surprised at how active R. Johnson was in the spring game.
VP at Pierce and Pierce
I think we are a top 5 DL in the country. We play 3 really good OL in 2024 in LSU, ND, and tu. Even then we have a lot of depth and talent and the ability to get big or go with speed and length. Our defense isn't going to be pushed around by anyone this fall.
ABATTBQ11
AG
Shoefly! said:

Yes
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.