From ATX Portfolio Advisors:

Global stock markets generated impressive returns in Q1. Particularly in the US, markets were propelled higher by the anticipation of an AI-driven productivity surge, which surpassed concerns regarding higher interest rates and the uncertainty created by the upcoming US elections.
For the first time since my senior year of college (1989), the Nikkei Index of Japan struck new highs. Further, the Russell 3000 and S&P 500 Index, among other main US indices, ended the quarter at record high levels.

Continue reading the Q1 2024 Review HERE...

Oh, and congratulations to Frisco86 for having the closest guess to what the Russell 3000 index would return in Q1. There is a $25 Rudy's BBQ gift card on the way!

We'll play the same game again for Q2.I'll buy lunch (in person in Austin or via gift card up to $25 if not local) for the person with the closest answer to the following questions.
  • What will be the return of the Russell 3000 index in Q1 2024?
  • Tie Breaker: If two or more have the same answer in question 1, What country will have the highest return in the MSCI All Country World IMI index for Q1 2024?
  • If more than one gets both answers right, I'll buy you all lunch!
  • Price is Right rules, closest answer without going over. All answers need to be in the comments below by 4/15/2024.

If you would like to learn more about Accountable Wealth Management from ATX Portfolio Advisors, let's Get Acquainted.

Principal
    jeff.weeks@atxadvisors.com
    (512) 537-5955
    www.atxadvisors.com

Click HERE to schedule an appointment or call.