Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Win a Wasson - Go Inside the World of Mechanical Watch Making

1,368 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 21 days ago by Divining Rod
TexAgs Sponsors
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Staff
AG
The Wasson Story

Wasson Watch Co. was founded in 2018 out of a deep desire to build not only an excellent timepiece, but an exceptional company. We are watch enthusiasts. We love the beauty, the simplicity, the complex perfection that are mechanical watches. But we were searching for something more.

After decades of professional careers that include banking, the military, consumer packaged goods, electronics manufacturing, and consulting, we've learned that if we have no purpose in what we do that goes beyond self-service, what's the point? We want to live our lives for something more, something greater. Of course, we want the Wasson Watch Co. to be a successful business, but we are motivated by something far greater: Our devotion to our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.

How does professing and applying our faith to our company make a difference? It drives us to not only manufacture excellent watches, but also to run our business in a way that is honoring to God. It impacts the way we treat customers, employees, and vendors. It shapes the way we advertise and to whom we sell. It even affects the way we use our profits. We make most of our decisions through prayer and let God guide our steps.

Wasson Watch Co. pledges to give a portion of its profits to God-honoring organizations like the International Justice Mission.

Our aim is that these values and aspirations will bleed through every interaction you have with your Wasson Watch. The packaging; the service; the journal; our partnerships in giving; the lasting value of the watch.

It is our prayer that you'll join us on this journey, become a part of our story, that the watch you wear on your wrist will remind you of these principles and encourage you in YOUR endeavors.

Why Buy a Wasson:
  • The Automatic Movement in the Wasson Field Watch is made in Switzerland by the Ronda Time Center who has been making watches for almost 80 years.
  • Affordable Luxury - Our watches stand the test of time. Most swiss-made watches cost thousands of dollars. You can own a piece of this heritage for less than $800.
  • Amazing Customer Service - We handle every issue ourselves and your watch is back by a 2-year guarantee.
  • Every watch comes with quality accessories that no other watch company provides. A leather watch roll made in Texas, tools for your watch and an extra Nylon strap.
  • Wasson Watch Co. is owned by an Aggie '00 and a USMC combat veteran.

Giveaway

Here's your chance to own this limited edition Maroon Dial field watch. Entering is simple. Just PM me with your email address. By doing so, you're agreeing for me to add you to our emailed newsletters. Don't worry, we only sent 8 last year. Secondly, post a picture of your favorite watch below. That's it, you're entered. I'll announce the winner by the end of the week, so check back!

TexAgs Discount

Wasson loves TexAgs! Even if you don't win, you can get 15% everyday at our store with promo code TEXAGS15. Go check out the entire horological collection.

www.wassonwatch.com

Thanks! Paul and Travis
Trek Strategy
Sponsor
AG
I'm around to answer any questions you guys/gals have. We only have about 60 of these left.

Here's a link to the page:
https://wassonwatch.com/products/wasson-automatic-field-watch-limited-edition-maroon-dial

And here are some specs, since I know some of you will be asking!

Case & Bracelet: Brushed Stainless Steel (316L) w/Polished Accents
Crystal: Sapphire
Dial: Maroon w/White Features and Silver Accents
Illumination: Super-LumiNova C1, Standard (from TriTec)
Case Width: 42.6mm
Case Width (to crown): 45.6mm
Case Length (lug to lug): 50mm
Case Thickness: 11mm
Lug Width: 22mm
Weight: 144 Grams/5.1 Ounces
Water Resistance: 10 ATM (100 Meters/328 Feet)
Factory Warranty: 2 Years
Drparker
I would love to enter for the watch but I am not a member
swrdply400mrelay
AG
Really love your watch!

I do wish there was a smaller version ~39-40 mm with 20 mm lug width, as I have a smaller wrist

But for future iterations would also consider:
- Female endlinks
- C3 or BGW9 lume

There's a pretty large market for microbrands, would consider being active on FB groups:
- The League of Microbrands: Bringing People Together via Watches & Horology
- Microbrand Watches
LoneStarAg17
AG
Not a member, but if I can join via posting here I'd love to be considered: texagslonestarag17@gmail.com

My current daily driver is a Longines Sprit Zulu L3.812.4.63.6. Really enjoy this watch, blends in well, melts into my wrist and forget I'm wearing it most days. Very accurate, very happy with the band, detail on the face between the indices and other features, & bezel responsiveness.

It was my favorite when I got it, but as all things go, I've started to look at other watches starting a wish list for a rainy day. Currently on the top of that lists are is either going to be the Sieko Alpinist SPB121, or the Hamilton Khaki Murph. Probably leaning towards the Hamilton since I already have a green watch, but dang is that Alpinist pretty on a brown leather band.

I'm honestly not very familiar with the Wasson lineup, initial impression is good! I'm a sucker for a good field watch.

Trek Strategy
Sponsor
AG
Thanks to everyone who participated. I loved seeing the variety of watches that you guys love and reading the stories of some of them.

The winner has been announced but that doesn't mean you still can't get your hands on a Wasson Field Watch. Just head over to Wasson Watch Co. and save 15% everyday for being a Tex-agger with Promo Code TEXAGS15.

Happy Easter - He is Risen!

https://wassonwatch.com/products/wasson-automatic-field-watch-limited-edition-maroon-dial

Drparker
Am I the winner
Divining Rod
i prefer 36-39mm. never have liked or gotten used to the larger sizes that started hitting the market, what 20 yrs ago?

Are there shoe stores that only carry sizes 11 and up?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.