Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Vints (which one of y'all knocked him out)

6,871 Views | 40 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by texAZtea
A_Gang_Ag_06
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
And that ladies and gentleman was the Career Development Officer in the Division of Diversity and Community Engagement at the University of by God Texas. LOL
QB1
AG
geeeez, bookem horns is alive and well......what a disgrace to our great state
AgDotCom
After looking at a bigger picture on a desktop, the drink thrown into the short guy's face was really a can full of beer or similar chaser smashed into his face, that's why it spewed all the way behind the bar and on the female bartender.

And short guy wasn't looking at the guy who smashed the drink to his face, he was looking at VY instead. Those claiming VY was sucker punched seem to have no issue with this. I'd be pissed, too, and that's why there was no gentlemen's agreement to announce "Pardon me sir, please look at me because I desire to throw a punch at your countenance"
Flashdiaz
AG
Spaceball 1 said:

Hate VY but that was a cheap shot, he wasn't even looking at that guy. Bad bull.
VY was grabbing that same guy by the neck 2 seconds before. Start **** with 3 people at the same time expect any one of them to throw punches.
RGLAG85
AG
After reviewing multiple times, I'll allow it, good punch!
texAZtea
AG
Short guy owns the bar?

He's got bouncers, he's got security footage. Once the guy who smashed the drink in his face disengages, have your bouncers de-escalate the situation, clean your bartender up, and go press charges. Or, obviously he can throw a punch, offer to settle it later at the local MMA gym. You're 3v1 trying to push past a guy who has both of his hands full and you popped him on the jaw while he was looking at your two buddies. Nah.

Vince should have removed himself and his buddy once the elbow and drink were thrown.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.