Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Vints (which one of y'all knocked him out)

6,883 Views | 40 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by texAZtea
itsyourboypookie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Vince gets knocked out by a tiny dude in a bar fight in Houston.

Al Bula
AG
Awesome. Good work on putting Vince down.
He is Ass My Dude
That dude was not tiny and completely sucker punched him.

Knocked him out cold, though.
usmcbrooks
Dere Cote...
Sucker punched when not looking.
"So long as an opinion is strongly rooted in the feelings, it gains rather than loses in stability by having a preponderating weight of argument against it."

- John Stuart Mill, 1869
Ag_B_10
AG
You sure that was vints? That guy had his shirt on and wasn't all sweaty with other shirtless guys.
Al Bula
AG
33 said:

Sucker punched when not looking.
Vince harder, sip!
mandevilleag
On the replay, his knee is definitely down.
merch
Never had a son, only managed girls.

However, one piece of fatherly advice I would have given to a son: son, one day you will find yourself in a bar and some type of argument or altercation will occur. When that happens, walk away. You will not be able to act rationally at the time so you need to know in advance what you will do. No exceptions, just walk away.
Nothing looks more foolish than tradition to those who have none.
Oldfart2
Good advice for girls too.
Aggie_Boomin 21
AG
What exactly makes that a sucker punch? Is he supposed to warn him before hand speaking slowly using 1 syllable words? Vince doesn't appear to have been staring at the guy, but it also wasn't just a stray from behind.
redjalapeno-87
The short guy offered to buy Vints a Shiner Bock to welcome the Longhorns to the SEC. Vints refused the offer and argued "Cocks not Bocks" and the ruckus ensued.
AggieArchitect04
AG
He fell harder and lower than his Wonderlic score.
Atreides Ornithopter
AG
That was probably Jeff Fisher
one safe place
Didn't look to be all that hard of a punch, definitely not a grown man punch. But he folded up like a two bit suitcase, lol.
Bostradamus
VY has a gut needs ozempic or cardio
Bloc323
the TMZ article said the bar-owner was who got his own head smashed with a drink and then elbowed…and that is the same guy who knocks out Vince…but I find it hard to believe the owner is who knocked him out.
aglaes
AG
Aggie_Boomin 21 said:

What exactly makes that a sucker punch? Is he supposed to warn him before hand speaking slowly using 1 syllable words? Vince doesn't appear to have been staring at the guy, but it also wasn't just a stray from behind.
I mean he did have two other guys with their hands on him at the time and he was clearly facing the one that was grasping and pushing on him and then the guy with the sleeveless shirt off to his right cold cocked him. It's pretty much a sucker punch unless you are facing a guy mano a mano
AgDotCom
My observations:

- The guy who punched ("puncher") VY is not tiny. But he's not big, either. Avg. to smaller than avg. Or at least shorter than avg.

- Meanwhile, at 0:11 we have a bigger guy standing to VY's left wearing a gray hoodie and a blue cap who is obviously friends with VY or drinking with him.

- At 0:31, blue cap guy kicks things into high gear by smashing his drink into puncher's face.

- At 0:38, blue cap guy throws an elbow to the face of puncher. Puncher then goes after blue hat guy who is trying to exit the melee.

- At 0:45, puncher catches up to blue hat guy and throws a couple of punches at him.

- At 0:49, VY is holding back the puncher who is trying to continue payback to back blue cap guy for smashing the drink into his grill and the elbow to the face. This pisses off puncher, and his ire turns to VY.

- At 0:56, VY relaxes his hold on puncher, his attention turns to two other guys and it's lights out for VY. Puncher then goes after blue cap guy again.

Bottom line, in that situation where things have evolved to that point, everyone is fair game. Obviously everyone should have walked away at around 0:08.

carl spacklers hat
aglaes said:

Aggie_Boomin 21 said:

I mean he did have two other guys with their hands on him at the time and he was clearly facing the one that was grasping and pushing on him and then the guy with the sleeveless shirt off to his right cold cocked him. It's pretty much a sucker punch unless you are facing a guy mano a mano
Aaaaaand, that's why you don't get in bar fights.

The dude who KO''d Vints had a drink smashed in his face and an elbow thrown to the side of his head by Vints' buddy in the white hoodie and hat prior to Vints taking it on the chin. That dude was probably a bit pissed, and once he beat down Lumpy, Vints should have known to keep an eye on him. None of the others had thrown fists, just a bunch of shoving around. Makes me chuckle at his stupid arse.
People think I'm an idiot or something, because all I do is cut lawns for a living.
Sip du jour
Bunch of ******* in here. Dude gets sucked punched and instead of calling it what it is which is cowardly, you circle jerk.
redjalapeno-87
Sip du jour said:

Bunch of ******* in here. Dude gets sucked punched and instead of calling it what it is which is cowardly, you circle jerk.

Vints and his tall buddy started it. The short guy finished them both.
Fatboy Thaddeus
I know X says it was a conversation about race, but from just the video, it looks more like what happens when someone in a group of dudes casually brings up Caitlin Clark.
AgDotCom
Fatboy Thaddeus said:

I know X says it was a conversation about race, but from just the video, it looks more like what happens when someone in a group of dudes casually brings up Caitlin Clark.
LeBron was there too?
AgOutsideAustin
AG
He got knocked the - out !!

And you know this ! Man !

Bwahahahahahahahahahahaha !!
Agsrback12
2005 was a long long time ago.

Alcoholism is never funny.
redjalapeno-87
All's well that ends well. Vints contacted the bar owner (short guy that knocked him the F out) and offered to buy the bar owner and all of his bar patrons dinner at The Cheesecake Factory. Includes appetizers, meal, drinks, and dessert.
johnnyblaze36
AG
2nd gagree assault.
TXAGBQ76
AG
But first he will charter a SWA plane and fly them to one in Dallas
wasntme
Deer Sitazins of Hewston,
I want to apologise for my acshuns last munth. I truelee feel bad, I hope that you can forgiv me.

Vintz.
Canyon99
A 40+ year old getting in a bar fight is a sad sight regardless of where that person went to college. Hope he gets things figured out for all of those around him.
usmcbrooks
wasntme said:

Deer Sitazins of Hewston,
I want to apologise for my acshuns last munth. I truelee feel bad, I hope that you can forgiv fourget me.

Vintz.
FIFY
BadMoonRisin
AG
Based on that tweet, the owner was the one who knocked him out. No wonder he didnt press any charges

You can see the heftier guy throw a drink in his face at 0:32 or so and he gets elbowed at 0:37. Looks like he was trying to break up the fight at the beginning, it escalated and was getting out of control, so he knocked him out.
Spaceball 1
AG
Hate VY but that was a cheap shot, he wasn't even looking at that guy. Bad bull.
Aggie Apotheosis
Agsrback12 said:

2005 was a long long time ago.

Alcoholism is never funny.

I agree. Vince clearly has a problem.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.