Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Dude Perfect

11,035 Views | 31 Replies | Last: 26 days ago by jdog01
SBISA Victim
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
is getting their own ESPN 30 for 30

https://www.dallasnews.com/arts-entertainment/movies/2024/03/19/espn-30-for-30-on-friscos-dude-perfect-to-premiere-at-dallas-international-film-fest/?outputType=amp
dcbowers
AG
Hasn't this already been done before?

No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
HowdyGetRowdy409
SBISA Victim said:

https://www.dallasnews.com/arts-entertainment/movies/2024/03/19/espn-30-for-30-on-friscos-dude-perfect-to-premiere-at-dallas-international-film-fest/?outputType=amp
I like Dude Perfect, they are a great group of seemingly good dudes who made what they love into an actual thriving business. That being said, I was excited about them 10-12 years ago and have not really heard of or cared for them since. Last I saw they were doing traveling shows for audiences which seemed like a cool thing to take the kids to.

Wish them the best of luck moving forward and hope their business continues to thrive and that they can spread their love for TAMU to others.... They got any NIL money to spend????
Ogre09
AG
They're popular with kids
JJ2005
AG
My kids are obsessed and they're still relevant with a much younger, YouTube savvy crowd. They have SO much online content and are still making it work.
Jbob04
AG
My 10 year old loves them and we watch their you tube regularly. They are good dudes and great role models for young ones.
HowdyGetRowdy409
JJ2005 said:

My kids are obsessed and they're still relevant with a much younger, YouTube savvy crowd. They have SO much online content and are still making it work.
I just meant myself. My son is 5 and hasn't seen their videos yet. Might have to change that soon!
evestor1
still remember meeting the twins in fall of 2007 or 2008 at the rec. they were very outgoing and relatable. it is not hard to see how they became successful.

correct me if i am wrong, but at some point later in that school year the guys were awful to be around b/c they were constantly throwing half court shots and making a mess of the courts. guess they already had the right idea!
cupcakesprinkles
AG
Jbob04 said:

My 10 year old loves them and we watch their you tube regularly. They are good dudes and great role models for young ones.
Same here. They are solid guys and provide a very entertaining product that is family friendly. I hope they continue in their sustained success.
wangus12
AG
Yes. I was there at that time. They'd go on the bball courts on the left side when you come into the Rec and take the whole court.

Luckily it never bothered me because I only went to lift or play indoor soccer on the right side
StinkyPinky
AG
They are outstanding young men. My nephew grew up with them and are best friends with them and would have been apart of the group accept he opted to go play soccer at IWU (maybe some regret now). I spent the weekend with them at his wedding staying in cabins and they were a ton of fun to be around and have zero ego. Wish nothing but the best for them.
JJ2005
AG
That makes sense. My kids didn't show interest until around 6-8. Enjoy!
TexanJeff
AG
HowdyGetRowdy409 said:

SBISA Victim said:

I like Dude Perfect, they are a great group of seemingly good dudes who made what they love into an actual thriving business. That being said, I was excited about them 10-12 years ago and have not really heard of or cared for them since. Last I saw they were doing traveling shows for audiences which seemed like a cool thing to take the kids to.

Wish them the best of luck moving forward and hope their business continues to thrive and that they can spread their love for TAMU to others.... They got any NIL money to spend????

It's weird how it's been 10 to 12 years and you were no longer a fan most likely because it's 10 to 12 years later and you're no longer 12 to 14 years old.

They're like the circus or the Harlem globetrotters they appeal the same demographic, who just keep aging out but also constantly replenished.
TyperWoods
I like Dude Perfect, but I don't get it.
Tree Hugger
AG
I was surprised to see some of their products (games, etc) at Walmart in Eugene, OR. Good for them on making their brand and making it successful.

I don't know the address, but I swear the backyard in some of their early videos is the same place some of my friends lived in the 90s.
dcbowers
AG
Just because I am curious (and TexAgs knows stuff) what is the address of the original Dude Perfect house?
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Miles711
AG
They are apparently in Australia at the moment, saw them interviewed at the F1 race.
JoeAggie5
They're actually really popular. My kids vary a wide range (5-18) and they all love them. My wife and I also enjoy. Seem like genuine good guys and proud they are Aggies.
IslanderAg04
Still follow them and Destroying. They both have some good content. Destroying gets more into the recruiting, one on one matchups, and college facilities.
Meximan
It's fun stuff that exists just to be fun

That's enough
gtaggie_08
AG
Dude Perfect is expanding their brand beyond just their videos. They dropped an app that has all their videos and some behind the scene exclusives only on the app. They also have started adding other content creators that are very kid friendly to the app. They even went further by only showing family friendly ads through the app.

I've always said I had no issues letting my kids watch their videos for long periods of time bc I knew the content was good but my only worry was the ads YouTube would add in. Now through the app, that worry goes away
javajaws
AG
They were in Australia this weekend at the F1 race and got a pre-race interview.

Gyles Marrett
HowdyGetRowdy409 said:

SBISA Victim said:

Know them and all good dudes. I give them credit for transforming their business model over the years to remain successful as I completely worried for them early on about "how is this going to look when you're 40"...That being said, they have had the #1 youtube channel for years and if they had to stop today would not be hurting for money at any point in the future. But other than a few random extravagant things, you wouldn't' know they're rich.

However, I do hope they're donating a little of it to Aggies United haha.
Ag in ATL
AG
gtaggie_08 said:

Dude Perfect is expanding their brand beyond just their videos. They dropped an app that has all their videos and some behind the scene exclusives only on the app. They also have started adding other content creators that are very kid friendly to the app. They even went further by only showing family friendly ads through the app.

I've always said I had no issues letting my kids watch their videos for long periods of time bc I knew the content was good but my only worry was the ads YouTube would add in. Now through the app, that worry goes away
They have their own bean concoction on Walmart shelves and elsewhere.

https://seriousbeanco.com/products/theperfectbeans
MorisP1
javajaws said:

They were in Australia this weekend at the F1 race and got a pre-race interview.

https://www.dexerto.com/cdn-image/wp-content/uploads/2024/03/24/Martin-Brundle-interviews-YouTubers-Dude-Perfect.jpg?width=1200&quality=60&format=auto
I wonder for who Tyler is cheering in the race haha
dreyOO
What a badass lifestyle these guys have. I'm not really envious of anyone in my line of work or anything close. But if I could teleport myself back in time and get into something different, this would have been it.

Helps that I see them becoming multi-generational. Wowed me and every one of my kids and their friends love them.

Gig em!
Aggie Class of 2026
Wake me up when Bro Impeccable, gets a segment .
Counterpoint
AG
Just saw they have their own smoothie at Smoothie King.
Saxsoon
AG
JoeAggie5 said:

They're actually really popular. My kids vary a wide range (5-18) and they all love them. My wife and I also enjoy. Seem like genuine good guys and proud they are Aggies.
Some people in here are acting like they fell off in popularity

They are the 31st most popular channel on Youtube in a sea of MILLIONS
Fighting Texas Aggie Class of 2012
Aggie92AA
My kids are obsessed me and wife watch together with them on YouTube
i is smart
AG
Aggie Class of 2026 said:

Wake me up when Bro Impeccable, gets a segment .

Bro Sweet guys from Barstool are far superior.

jdog01
I think you guys are massively underestimating their success.

They're not Mr. Beast big, but probably worth in the mid 8-figure range. IMO, they definitely take the most famous alumni crown from Mr. Lovett.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.