Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

TMF emailGeorge Strait tickets ?

18,493 Views | 107 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by monarch
Jugstore Cowboy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG

Quote:

20 ticket limit,
wtf
Bison
AG
trip98 said:

how much to tailgate outside the stadium and hear him for "free"?!?!?
This is a legit question. I don't doubt we have parking that can handle this load, but will tailgating be allowed?

For that matter, how far away do they anticipate the music and program being clearly audible?
Sq 17
Given the closed in bowl nature I doubt the sound will travel well
Leander - Ag
AG
Is 12pm the first pre-sale window tomorrow?
HowdyAgs03
AG
Wednesday, March 20
10 a.m. - 1,001 to 2,000 ranked donors
12 p.m. - 2,001 to 4,000 ranked donors
2 p.m. - 4,001 to 7,000 ranked donors

Thursday, March 21
10 a.m. - 7,001 to 10,000 ranked donors
2 p.m. - 10,000+ ranked donors
curry97
AG
What are the fees running for tickets?
woodyhayes
I got noon tomorrow. Limit of 20 tickets per person.
milner79

House Divided RV
AG
I just tried to log into my 12th Man acct and it put me into a "Virtual Waiting Room". I wasn't even trying to go to the ticket portion. Go figure!

12Power
I wouldn't retire either if I was George. That will be some serious cash. I am glad that I got a lot of concerts under my belt back when tickets were all the same price and very affordable to most fans.
Al Bula
AG
I wonder how much tmf had to beg barter and steal to set this up! Creative way to knock down the buyout for sure.
AggieAces06
AG
If anyone has access today, can you tell me how much 2 zone club tickets are costing? Trying to compare it to what the VIP packages cost.

Or the north upper bench sections.
TXAG 05
AG
The prices are already available. Zone Club is from $350-$655 not including fees.

AggieAces06
AG
TXAG 05 said:

The prices are already available. Zone Club is from $350-$655 not including fees.

I mean the final check out price, with taxes/fees etc…
TXAG 05
AG
Gotcha. I'd add about $100 to each ticket. The 12thMan is going to get every cent they can on this one.

AgOutsideAustin
AG
Glad I snagged a couple hotel rooms already, now just deciding if it's worth the sweat fest or not.
HowdyAgs03
AG
The final/checkout price for $350 tickets is $467.73.
Hanrahan
AG
Good thing I saw him plenty of times in his prime at the san antonio and houston rodeos for peanuts. They charge these stupid prices cause people are dumb enough to pay, but dang sure won't be me.
p-wonk01
AG
You'd have to guess the resale for these will be high given what it is. While I'd love it to all be Aggies I assume most will be resold.

To me it's a thank you by the TMF to season ticket holders and a way to either experience a heck of an event, or defray some of those season ticket costs
Kenneth_2003
AG
p-wonk01 said:

You'd have to guess the resale for these will be high given what it is. While I'd love it to all be Aggies I assume most will be resold.

To me it's a thank you by the TMF to season ticket holders and a way to either experience a heck of an event, or defray some of those season ticket costs

Bawahahaha!!!! That's the funniest thing I've ever seen. Did you type that with a straight face?
Leander - Ag
AG
This will absolutely sell out. Surprised what was left to buy at 12pm
AG
Hanrahan said:

Good thing I saw him plenty of times in his prime at the san antonio and houston rodeos for peanuts. They charge these stupid prices cause people are dumb enough to pay, but dang sure won't be me.

Preach!
HowdyAgs03
AG
Kenneth_2003 said:

p-wonk01 said:

Bawahahaha!!!! That's the funniest thing I've ever seen. Did you type that with a straight face?
I think p-wonk01 meant to defray some of the ticket expense to season ticket holders by reselling George Straight tickets for profit. I don't believe he meant it would defray revenue earned by the 12th Man Foundation!
Kenneth_2003
AG
Ok that makes more sense that way
TXAG 05
AG
Leander - Ag said:

This will absolutely sell out. Surprised what was left to buy at 12pm

Only certain sections are available in a presale. That said, no doubt this will sell out.

Not sure how that poster above considers getting bent over with ticket prices as a thank you, but different strokes, I guess.
CONCATENATE
AG
Just got out of my time slot. Not much club level left at all. They are marking some seats as "platinum" which is why there is a range for each section. Same section of club could be 350-675.

350 seat becomes 467.92 with fees

145 armchair in North end zone seemed like a good buy, 194.56 after the dang fees
Jbob04
AG
Love George and his older music but man what a boring concert.
DPS AG
AG
Is there a promo code needed or will the window just allow you to get to the tickets when it is your time (providing any are left tomorrow)
Learning to Do, Doing to Learn, Earning to Live, Living to Serve.
W
AG
is inflation still a thing?

doesn't seem like it if folks are buying at those prices + fees
WES2006AG
AG
Picked up 4 in 246 which came out to about $181/each. That is about the max I wanted to spend to see George again.
greg.w.h
AG
Hanrahan said:

Funding Jimbo's firing is supposedly the smartest dollar you will ever spend…at least that's what I heard.
SouthCollegeStation
Just bought 4 tickets today at 12noon:

Section 311 - West side seat back

4 tickets with fees + right at $1,000.

At 12noon the West side seats with seatbacks (stadium level 1,2 & 3) were all gone.

p-wonk01
AG
HowdyAgs03 said:

Kenneth_2003 said:

p-wonk01 said:

I think p-wonk01 meant to defray some of the ticket expense to season ticket holders by reselling George Straight tickets for profit. I don't believe he meant it would defray revenue earned by the 12th Man Foundation!

Yes...sorry for the confusion
p-wonk01
AG
Cheapest buy is a $79 ticket which comes to about $100 with fees (3rd deck around stadium)
P.H. Dexippus
AG
I took my future wife to see George at HLSR 10 years ago, splurged and bought chute seats which puts you on the dirt floor next to the stage. Included BBQ dinner, open bar, and complimentary camping chairs. Think I paid $250/ea.

Yes, I am aware of inflation. But these prices feel a bit like extortion.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.