Texas A&M Football

Run the Numbers: Not Safe For Work Edition

November 10, 2017

WARNING: The images you are about to see may be disturbing to some viewers who are just trying to have a nice little Friday morning and think positive thoughts about their weekend plans and just generally have a good day.

If you are one of those viewers and regret proceeding, please forward all hate mail to Beware of Doug and J.P. 03 thank you very much.

Discussion from...

Run the Numbers: Not Safe For Work Edition

41,828 Views | 42 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by SeattleAgJr
J-Licious
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Sad I guess this is confirmation that the coach who brought us back into relevance, gave us our first Heisman in 60 years, brought us our first number 1 draft pick, has the third highest non-conference record in the nation since 2012 has no chance to save his job.

The Hill,Allen,Murray debacle set this team back. All the other pieces are in place. I wish you all had a little more patience.
Lateralus Ag
AG
What is amazing to me is the ability of some of you to keep generating excuses for Sumlin.

zephyr88
AG
The worm has turned...
Right Rigger
TTT
SeattleAgJr
jasonandtori said:

Sad I guess this is confirmation that the coach who brought us back into relevance, gave us our first Heisman in 60 years, brought us our first number 1 draft pick, has the third highest non-conference record in the nation since 2012 has no chance to save his job.

The Hill,Allen,Murray debacle set this team back. All the other pieces are in place. I wish you all had a little more patience.
This "coach" had nothing to do with any of that success.
Foxo
AG
Caution ... pay no attention to Aggie fans. They always want to fire the coach. And then all will be well. Then do it again.
SchizoAg
AG
Foxo said:

Caution ... pay no attention to Aggie fans. They always want to fire the coach. And then all will be well. Then do it again.
If we can't have a winning football program, then at least we can have drama!
SeattleAgJr
Foxo said:

and here is a loser supporting us continuing to lose.

6 years. Sumlin has accomplished *****

In the business world he would have been canned years ago.

It is time for him to move out, and for us to move on.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.