Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Bama's last TD against us - Myles fouled

8,721 Views | 43 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by S.A. Aggie
phatbeast
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
TexAg15 said:

mandatory "Sumlin has lost control of SEC front office"
Dude, they send in film to the office every week what else do you want them to do? Fight them physically?

The Zoo would like to see Sumlin ejected from every game. Because, you know, reasons.
phdag
That was bad but I am more upset with the fact that Hall was straight up tackled on the same play.
bero88
Gig em G said:

This just came to mind.

Worst non-call in the history of basketball.
Jacks Smirking BAS
AG
Hu11abaloo said:

op,

you legitimately start 3-4 threads a day, and only 1 of them is usually worth starting. pls control yourself.

sincerely,
zoo

also, has been mentioned 237 times. you'd know that if you read other threads than your own.
You're assuming he reads his own threads. "New Topic" is his "Reply All" button.
Claud
Hu11abaloo said:

op,

you legitimately start 3-4 threads a day, and only 1 of them is usually worth starting. pls control yourself.

sincerely,
zoo

also, has been mentioned 237 times. you'd know that if you read other threads than your own.
Why do I need to read all the threads when you read them all for me?

Actually, it is pretty easy to skip threads. If you don't like mine just skip them. Not sure why you feel the need to make comments in threads you hate. But I guess you feel the need to be some sort of hall monitor. Or maybe you are just jealous that you can not start any threads that people will read?

Or maybe you are just mad because I corrected you when you said TK is mediocre? On the contrary, TK is a good college QB.
MicheIangeIo
AG
Mr. White said:

MicheIangeIo said:

First time this has been brought up on TexAgs

Rule number 71: no ****ing execuses. play like a champion

Literally NO excuses? So, if Nick Saban ran onto the field and shot Myles in the crotch and Alabama scored, you would have to say to us: "Stop complaining!"

Getting shot in the crotch and the above picture are equally illegal in the game of football. But, 'Stop complaining'. Ok, whatever.
No....shooting someone in the ball sack is just illegal in general. Stop making stupid ****ing hypotheticals. We lost...get over it. Even if that play doesn't happen we still get our ass kicked. We had no running game; our QB is average at best, and our run defense didn't exist.

But keep doin what ya do playboy, and chase that money.

Claud
MicheIangeIo said:

Mr. White said:

MicheIangeIo said:

Literally NO excuses? So, if Nick Saban ran onto the field and shot Myles in the crotch and Alabama scored, you would have to say to us: "Stop complaining!"

Getting shot in the crotch and the above picture are equally illegal in the game of football. But, 'Stop complaining'. Ok, whatever.
No....shooting someone in the ball sack is just illegal in general. Stop making stupid ****ing hypotheticals. We lost...get over it. Even if that play doesn't happen we still get our ass kicked. We had no running game; our QB is average at best, and our run defense didn't exist.

QB average at best??? Do you even watch college football? TK ranks #16 in the nation, out of a total of 128 qualified Qbs, in total QBR and has played one of the toughest schedules. His dual threat makes him a good college QB. You need to watch some other teams. Many QBs are awful in college.
MicheIangeIo
AG
Claud said:

MicheIangeIo said:

Mr. White said:

MicheIangeIo said:

QB average at best??? Do you even watch college football? TK ranks #16 in the nation, out of a total of 128 qualified Qbs, in total QBR and has played one of the toughest schedules. His dual threat makes him a good college QB. You need to watch some other teams. Many QBs are awful in college.
Let me rephrase

average thrower* at best; I agree his ability to run changes things but the dude is a 50% thrower
Joe Schillaci 48
AG
Let it go.
S.A. Aggie
AG
As I said on another thread. We do not make enough $$$$ for the NCAA like Alabama does to get these calls. It is mandated that Targeting, holding, hands to the face and pass interference will not be called on bama. Referees get reprimanded for doing so. See the offside penalty at the end of the 2012 game against bama. Those refs are now doing HS games.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.