Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

2nd half season predictions

6,701 Views | 50 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by AgGermany
P.C. Principal
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Claud said:

fightintxaggie10 said:

We're gonna beat Mississippi state by 4 touchdowns. They're terrible.
That's what a lot of people said about South Carolina too.
We pretty much did the bare minimum to beat SC. Had several starters out to rest them for Tennessee.
P.C. Principal
I could see Miss St being close for the first half, and then we wear the out badly in the 2nd and win by 3 scores. The talent gap is just too big. The fact that it's in Starkville won't matter.
SARATOGA
Quote:

...and it is in Starkvegas....

It is pretty obvious that the cowbell thing started as a way for your 127 fans to be louder. Texas has high school stadiums bigger than your little football arena.

So your coaches, players, and even the start time might effect the game. Not the "crowd"

halfastros81
AG
By " relative ease"I mean 10 pts. Games don't come down to the final possession. You have your opinion and I have mine. That's what I expect. A loss to LSU would not shock me. That game will be close imo.
halfastros81
AG
Why are people saying MSU is better than SC? SC bested them by 2 td's. they lost to USA. I don't think they are terrible but I see nothing to make me think we shouldn't beat them by a decent margin. Only feather in their cap is a close loss @ LSU when LSU was sleep walking.
phatbeast
AG
halfastros81 said:

Why are people saying MSU is better than SC? SC bested them by 2 td's. they lost to USA. I don't think they are terrible but I see nothing to make me think we shouldn't beat them by a decent margin. Only feather in their cap is a close loss @ LSU when LSU was sleep walking.

Bruh..

http://www.espn.com/college-football/game?gameId=400868987
halfastros81
AG
Well hell. My **** up.
Mr. Black
I reckon the Ags will go 5-0 to close out the season. LSU is playing better with that goofball cajun in charge and Ensminger calling plays, but we'll handle them at Kyle. The ol' pi$$ game doesn't seem particularly threatening given how discombobulated they've looked recently. We'll beat the cowbells decisively in Starkville. Finally, the other two games against NMSU and UTSA will be scrimmages.
P.C. Principal
I know we SHOULD beat Miss St easily but I am a little nervous anyway. It's a classic trap game.
phatbeast
AG
PC_Principal said:

I know we SHOULD beat Miss St easily but I am a little nervous anyway. It's a classic trap game.

For them!!! They've got Bama the next week. They're going to overlook us.
Starkvegas
FWIW, Nick Fitzgerald has a #7 Rushing Grade Rank of all CFB QB's according to Pro Football Focus...A&M's biggest struggle on Defense this year has been against teams with a mobile QB (Hurts at Bama, and Dobbs at Tenn)...just interesting to note...should be fun.
bero88
The Miss. St. game scares me. Definition of a trap game.
Claud
The Miss St game will be very tough. Anyone who thinks otherwise is just plain wrong.

Edit: I hope I am dead wrong.
InnerCityAg
LOL. Miss. State and Ole Miss both suck hind tit. Why are any of you worried about Ole Miss? LOL
phatbeast
AG
State and Ole Miss will both be easy blowout wins.
InnerCityAg
phatbeast said:

State and Ole Miss will both be easy blowout wins.

We'll find out who sucks the most from the hind area.
AgGermany
AG
Nick scored 7 TDs today...
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.