Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Tim Williams

3,480 Views | 12 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by CapCityAg89
roxtar
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Bama Lb. Arrested on a gun charge. Sumlin truly lost control of the tide.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2666607-tim-williams-arrested-latest-details-mugshot-comments-and-reaction

Good thing he plays for Bama. Will be right back on the field. Pretty certain the cops were lsu fans with an agenda.
MatthewRothell
AG
Because he plays for saban
vander54
S
quote:
Because he plays for saban

Zoo much?
jr15aggie
AG
That's cute... he's still gonna have a monster game on Saturday because Alabama!
Wabs
AG
Mary Jane as well, but the other passenger said it was his. So we good.
MatthewRothell
AG
Indeed
Ag4coal
Dude had a gun under his seat. What's so bad about that? Granted I don't live in that state so I don't know all their permit laws, but I would have been charged with the same thing had I gotten pulled over when I went to the Bama game
Roger Kint
AG
Does Alabama not have a Castle doctrine? I didn't read the article, but if it was under the seat, that would be perfectly legal in Texas (CHL or not).
Womackster
AG
So he got charged for exercising his 2nd Amendment rights. Got it.
shulaball
Alabama is an Open Carry state however once you put a pistol in vehicle you need a Conceal Carry Permit to be legit. Recreational use of weed is still illegal in Alabama at this time.
Roger Kint
AG
That makes absolutely no sense.
Slwdsm
It's allowed if you spent your adolescense sweating and working hard while the rest of us were in AC.
Drum5343
AG
Disappointing that I missed this thread earlier today. Missed my opportunity to say:

Sumlin has lost control of Alabama.
CapCityAg89
AG
So isn't this the same thing the two Tide players got popped for over the summer? Trend is poor from the outside, but Saban excused those two and I'm sure he'll do the same here and he's a god, right?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.