Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

#5 Reggie Bush and #5 Trayveon Williams

9,683 Views | 53 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by neAGle96
panhandlefarmer
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
He is good, but come on man. He has been in four games. Let's just let him play and earn praise before we start the anointing.
Btron
AG
In that second gif. If Josh makes a little bit better block on the outside #5 takes another to the house.
Jack Cheese
AG
quote:
quote:
I remember these posts about Mike Goodson.
And Derek Farmer

Farmer is better than Benson.
FabricatorAg
quote:

Smoke screen
Coppell97
AG
quote:
quote:

Smoke screen
smoke draw - Goodson ran that better than anybody.
FabricatorAg
quote:
quote:
quote:

Smoke screen
smoke draw - Goodson ran that better than anybody.

You are correct. Early morning for me.
Bluecat_Aggie94
AG
How big was Bush compared to T Williams? It seems to me Bush was a bigger back. Maybe just my cloudy memory.
JJxvi
AG
He's not Reggie Bush but he is very obviously eye openingly better than all those other A&M back you remember.
JJxvi
AG
Bush was taller and slighter. They probably weigh about tge same but Williams looks more compact
AggieDruggist89
AG
quote:
Bush was taller and slighter. They probably weigh about tge same but Williams looks more compact

Yes...Traveon is built more like Barry Sanders!
HoustonAg2106
AG
quote:
The comparisons are obvious now. The angles taken toward defenders while in a downhill sprint are amazing. Shifty, instinctive, creative, fast, powerful. Heisman watch if he keeps this up.

Keith Ford and Trayveon Williams represent the best running back duo in the country, Maybe Lendale White and Reggie Bush 2005 USC team. Doesn't hurt to have the best dual threat quarterback in the country. With over 300 rushing yards between the White Knight and #5 against a good hog defense, it puts the Ags in elite territory. Say Auburn with Nick Marshall and Tre Mason 2013.

Y'all Best Recognize...WE GOT SUMPIN' SPECIAL.

I'm excited too...but I think Lamar Jackson, JT Barrett, and Deshaun Watson might have something to say about who is the best dual threat quarterback in the country.

malenurse
AG
^^^^^^^
Came here to post this.
theeyetest
His running style is a combination of Emmitt Smith/Tiki Barber.
wangus12
AG
quote:
Doesn't hurt to have the best dual threat quarterback in the country.
I'm gonna stop you right there because Lamar Jackson is far and away the best player in the country at the moment. Regardless of position
JJxvi
AG
Christian Kirk is probably closer to Reggie Bush's body type, but you dont play those guys at RB anymore.
Mysguidednlv
AG
Not ready to anoint Trayveon Willams the second coming of whomever... however, his first four games have been really impressive. As much as I would love to see him get more caries earlier in the game, bringing him in fresh late in the game has worked out really well.

You could see both Auburn and Arkansas defenders deflate more as he broke off big runs. The long runs for touchdowns seemed to completely demoralized them. The one against Auburn (where he made that defensive back just crumble in place) was a thing of beauty!

Have to keep reminding myself he is just a freshman... he is really good! I think he will have a very bright future in the SEC so long as the O-Line continues to gel. Haven't been this excited about a running back in quite a while.
mark.mathews
Bring Trayveon to the forefront and give him the credit he deserves.
canadiaggie
AG
We struggled to get Tra Carson over 1000 yards last year. Right now Trayveon is sitting at 700 with half the season to go (and the only truly tough defense left to face? Bama) and that's with Trevor at 500+ yards and Ford clocking in at about 250.

This run game is something special this year and we should enjoy it while we have it.
vonmazor
mark.mathews said:

The comparisons are obvious now. The angles taken toward defenders while in a downhill sprint are amazing. Shifty, instinctive, creative, fast, powerful. Heisman watch if he keeps this up.

Keith Ford and Trayveon Williams represent the best running back duo in the country, Maybe Lendale White and Reggie Bush 2005 USC team. Doesn't hurt to have a good dual threat quarterback in the country. With over 300 rushing yards between the White Knight and #5 against a good hog defense, it puts the Ags in elite territory. Say Auburn with Nick Marshall and Tre Mason 2013.

Y'all Best Recognize...WE GOT SUMPIN' SPECIAL.
lol I laughed. Not even best in division, let alone country. Very promising back though in Williams.
neAGle96
AG
# 5 Ja'mar Toombs

Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.