Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

okie lite using Pokemon Go to recruit Aggie commit???

5,315 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Slwdsm
OilFieldIRI
How long do you want to ignore this user?
S
http://sportsday.dallasnews.com/college-sports/texasamaggies/2016/07/13/oklahoma-state-using-pokemon-try-catch-am-recruit

pulling out all the stops. We need to get Cold Chedda to make a hype video
Reservoir Dog
Maybe the negative recruiting we should use against Okie Lite is that they wont be in a power 4 conference within the next 10yrs.

Hey Mr Recruit, do you want to play for a school that in 10 years will be playing I Conference USA??? Hmmm, I wonder how fun homecoming games will be?
Roger Kint
AG
Stellar reporting here. Travis is a former pledge.
Roger Kint
AG
I wonder if they paid to license the Pokemon trademark. Nintendo could probably enjoy some of Pickens' money.
SidetrackAg
AG
quote:
Maybe the negative recruiting we should use against Okie Lite is that they wont be in a power 4 conference within the next 10yrs.

Hey Mr Recruit, do you want to play for a school that in 10 years will be playing I Conference USA??? Hmmm, I wonder how fun homecoming games will be?

Have you not heard?! They're just waiting for the right time to bolt to the SEC. Moving Bama and Auburn to the east so there will be room for ou and their little tag along
Just Tired
quote:
okie lite using Pokemon Go to recruit Aggie commit???

you wouldn't think a man...over 40...would have to resort to this.
Reservoir Dog
Oh geezzzz, I forgot about that. And, we're keeping Texsa seat warm for them. Good heads up, I appreciate that my Aggie Brother!
rcb05
AG
quote:
Stellar reporting here. Travis is a former pledge.
Stellar reading here. The article is more than a month old.
Roger Kint
AG
Hey, I just respond to what I see here. It was just posted. I am so glad you are here to defend DMN, though.

EDIT FOR TONE: I'm joking. Thank you for pointing that out.
DD88
AG
Gotta catch em all!
Slwdsm
quote:

Not sure if serious...

Why the hell would a recruit care about what's going to happen 10 years down the road? He'll likely only be around for half that...?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.