Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Josh Walker arrested

63,148 Views | 322 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by blumpkin
rainbow_aggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Did Ragoo really say that??? Wow.

Ragoo
AG
Time to ignore the none agtag forum trolls. Probably bots searching the Internet.
Chickenhawk
When did I say I condone it? Can one not point out a difference in circumstance? And if you aren't really this dumb, you are trolling.
black_hat_ag
quote:
When did I say I condone it? Can one not point out a difference in circumstance? And if you aren't really this dumb, you are trolling.
You didn't say. That's why I'm asking. What difference does the circumstance make? You put your hands on a woman, whether you push or hit her, you deserve the absolute harshest penalties.

Is it your position that depending on the "circumstance", it's ok to just push a woman around rather than beat her?
Or is your position that pushing and hitting no matter the circumstance is deserving of harsh punishment. In this case, the removal of Walker from the football team and college campus?

Ragoo apparently from his own comments thinks pushing is ok. Let's just go ahead and get you on record too.
force_upon_you
quote:
Time to ignore the none agtag forum trolls. Probably bots searching the Internet.
Ya right. You can't help yourself. You'll be back.

You condone pushing women around. You should be shamed by everyone on this board. You wanted to keep a man who commits violence against women on campus. Even your own words have betrayed you.

quote:
Placing your hands on a woman is bad but let's be honest, pushing a girl is very different from hitting a girl.

So pushing around a woman should be less of a punishment? What if you push a girl so hard she falls face first into something? What if you are a football player, much bigger and stronger than the victim?

Violence against women should be zero tolerance. No matter if you push or hit.
BrandoC
AG
Staff could you lock this thread!?! The punishment has been handed out. I hope that Josh gets it all together and he either comes back or he doesn't. Sumlin's decision not these other piece of ****s.
RogerEnright
Not the same. Hitting and pushing are both bad, but not the same. Of course there are risks with pushing, but lets not crucify the guy just yet.

I hope we can learn to forgive the guy. He made a poor decision and is paying for it. I recall when I was 18/19/20...

Josh likely is more upset about the situation than any of us.
Emilio Fantastico
AG
If the pushing is done to get the woman away because she is hitting you, I don't see a problem. If the push lauches her across the room, that is a problem. Hitting is 100% wrong.

I was hoping that Josh's case was the first where they were arguing and she was coming at him and he just pushed her away and she just happened to trip over the rocking chair. But it sounds like, based on some of the posts in this thread, that there had been more history between them. Not good.
blumpkin
AG
What is there for us to be upset about? He should be gone & he is. Not a Sumlin fan, but he got this one right. This should be ZERO tolerance.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.