Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

5 Star Coming to BBQ?

28,788 Views | 108 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Tamu_mgm
Pylon Cam
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I was looking at all of the different recruiting websites and on 247, it says that a 5 star has pledged to go to our BBQ. I have not seen anything about this on the recruiting board or in the zoo. First of all, is this legit? Second of all, could this be the top 10 (all time for A&M) defender that Rojo claimed will/has silently committed?
pootiessock
quote:
I was looking at all of the different recruiting websites and on 247, it says that a 5 star has pledged to go to our BBQ. I have not seen anything about this on the recruiting board or in the zoo. First of all, is this legit? Second of all, could this be the top 10 (all time for A&M) defender that Rojo claimed will/has silently committed? I

Yes sir
Citizen Reign
BBQ!!!
Womackster
AG
WRTBBQ
Al Bula
AG
If this BBQ event is catered by Buppy's, it will probably scare the recruit away.
Emilio Fantastico
AG
quote:
If this BBQ event is catered by Buppy's, it will probably scare the recruit away.

I believe Terry Price does the BBQ.
farmersfightatm
Can somebody put the list of attendees on here?
Emilio Fantastico
AG
quote:
Can somebody put the list of attendees on here?

You need stars for that.
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
quote:
I thought the groupthink didn't want any 5*s because they're lazy, entitled, and don't "get" A&M. I thought the consensus had become that we only wanted 2*s and 3*s that "get" A&M
that's 5* QB's

Sixers_Fan
AG
Source?????
cbates85
Yes and the 5* is a LB. I have stars so I know who it is. Not gonna tell you guys.
pv
Cool guy
Sixers_Fan
AG
The only '5 stars' that we've offered are Browning, Hines, and Moses so I'm guessing Hines commits to the BBQ instead of UTL
wacarnolds
AG
Terrace Marshall, 2018 WR from Louisiana
cbates85
quote:
Cool guy
Sixers_Fan
AG
quote:
Yes and the 5* is a LB. I have stars so I know who it is. Not gonna tell you guys.
quote:
Terrace Marshall, 2018 WR from Louisiana
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
quote:

Tyrone Shoelaces
AG
quote:
Seriously. Does any BBQ suck more than Buppy's?
Got sick of always having Buppy's at TMF events.
Sixers_Fan
AG
Come up north, brother. It'll put you in perspective.
will25u
I would hazard a guess that it is Hines. But what do I know?
will25u
Nm. He is only a 4 star..
whatthehey78
AG
Per Tango Mike:
quote:
I thought the groupthink didn't want any 5*s because they're lazy, entitled, and don't "get" A&M. I thought the consensus had become that we only wanted 2*s and 3*s that "get" A&M.

Nah...that's tu groupthink.
Signel
AG
Doesn't coach Price just grill up a bunch of meat? No actual BBQ if I recall correctly.

Not saying steaks and other fine carnivore delights are a bad thing.
Sixers_Fan
AG
quote:
Doesn't coach Price just grill up a bunch of meat? No actual BBQ if I recall correctly.

barbecue
brbkyoo/
noun
a meal or gathering at which meat, fish, or other food is cooked out of doors on a rack over an open fire or on a portable grill.
Reginald Cousins
S
quote:
quote:

barbecue
brbkyoo/
noun
a meal or gathering at which meat, fish, or other food is cooked out of doors on a rack over an open fire or on a portable grill.
Wrong. Low and slow - vs grilling, high and quick. Get your yankee definitions out of here.
Sixers_Fan
Reginald Cousins
S
I can do that too.
SARATOGA
If we used Buppy's we would not be able to get enough players to fill a roster.

vander54
S
quote:
quote:

barbecue
brbkyoo/
noun

That is a pathetic definition of BBQ. Damn yankees!
Sixers_Fan
AG

Listen and settle down mister. This is all in good fun

edit: i should put this video in my bio tbh
1, 2, 3-4-5 Sixers!
Creator of the Rojo Meme Workflow
class12of
AG
Need help.

Send brisket.

-Texas Expats
SABUILDERAG
Five star is a JUCO guy.
fightinag
Have THE SALT LICK do the bbq and we'll be able to get anyone to commit
AZRAEL
AG
quote:
The only '5 stars' that we've offered are Browning, Hines, and Moses so I'm guessing Hines commits to the BBQ instead of UTL
Hines was attending, but he is not anymore. He is going to the Texas Under the Lights camp. He is also a 4 star, even though he is the top ILB.

Most recruiting experts have Moses going to LSU, a few have Bama in there, not a single one has us in the mix, so not sure that is realistic.

We do have some people thinking we have a shot at Browning, or at least they are picking him to come to the Ags. Sometimes I think they go against the grain on their picks, just to see if they get lucky and can claim they knew something another did not.
cbates85
quote:
quote:
Hines was attending, but he is not anymore. He is going to the Texas Under the Lights camp. He is also a 4 star, even though he is the top ILB.

Most recruiting experts have Moses going to LSU, a few have Bama in there, not a single one has us in the mix, so not sure that is realistic.

We do have some people thinking we have a shot at Browning, or at least they are picking him to come to the Ags. Sometimes I think they go against the grain on their picks, just to see if they get lucky and can claim they knew something another did not.
Nope, he is coming on Sunday.
Last Page
Page 1 of 4

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.