Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

5 Star Coming to BBQ?

28,776 Views | 108 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Tamu_mgm
S.A. Aggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Best brisket is the one I make. I won't go to the others. It isn't worth it. Four to five times a year I do several at a time a time. Eat one for a week and freeze the others.
Dread Pirate Roberts
I was dumb enough to think there might actually be a recruiting update about who actually came to the event.
dixichkn
AG
quote:
I was dumb enough to think there might actually be a recruiting update about who actually came to the event.
Silly rabbit.......it's the offseason. You expected worthwhile football discussion?

Dread Pirate Roberts
quote:
quote:
Silly rabbit.......it's the offseason. You expected worthwhile football discussion?

Tamu_mgm
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Have THE SALT LICK do the bbq and we'll be able to get anyone to commit

Naw, the correct answer is Franklin's.
Talk about OVER RATED.......FRANKLINS !
Ill bring some bbq from Luling City Market and we'll get all the commits we want !

Mother effin bbq snobs. Even worse than beer snobs. Which are EVEN WORSE than wine snobs. There is good bbq and bad bbq. If anyone thinks salt lick or franklins are bad, they need to have their tastebuds examined. You aren't cool because you complain about something most people like. "Oooh. Look at me!!! I think my bbq is better!!!" Like a bunch of damn hipsters in here. Your opinion is worth no more than anyone else's so stop getting your jollies from being that non conformist.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.