Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

CeeDee Lamb decision 6 days away....

24,000 Views | 111 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by up-n-aTm
Reginald Cousins
How long do you want to ignore this user?
S
And they obviously rethought their position. Why didn't they invite Texsa if they're such a great respected blue blood program?
Joe Exotic
AG
That article is from 2010. The dynamic has changed, especially in regards to the SEC network. You just don't have the TV sets to be relevant. Sorry.
GoonerSooner
quote:
Visor

Shouldn't you be on the OR board defending joe mixon?

No, I wanted him gone.
dixichkn
AG
quote:
quote:
Well, since I don't ever troll opponents websites for some sort of validation, I'll take your attempt at "inferiority" smack as some sort of mildly humorous irony. Secondly, if you're some sort of mighty elite powerhouse.......care to explain why neither the SEC or B1G bothered to give you the time of day during the last round of expansion? Surely not because your lips are hopelessly tethered to some cow's posterior, right? The ignominy of watching lil' ol us (and even lil'er ol Mizzou.....and Maryland.......AND Rutgers) move on to greener pastures, while your fan base and your president make blatantly obvious how badly you wish you could move on, but just can't for some reason..........under your skin much?

Go run along and play with the rest of the clown show. And say hi to Cougar High and the Mormons, or Cincy, or Memphis, or whatever assorted "upgrades" y'all manage to reel in this time. Sleep tight.

Anything else?

http://espn.go.com/college-sports/news/story?id=5319856
Awww, cute......a rumor from your prez about an SEC invite in 2010. Which was apparently a non-starter. Because you guys are t.u's beetches and do exactly as they say. Now supposedly Boren's chomping at the bit to get away but can't find anyone with serious interest. I guess we'll see, the next time the big boys decide to go fishing, if you're the can't-resist blueblood you make yourself out to be. Sankey should be pacing the room right now, breathlessly waiting to send you guys the bat signal. But........gotta send Bevo packing first. Can ya do it?

I guess that's just a long way of saying......good luck in the Pac 12 once you two lovebirds clear the GOR
Bottlehead90
AG
Visor
Why aren't you lobbying to fire your POS coach? Because he has no problem with him.

Pac1698
AG
I can't wait to watch that awesome rivalry game between the greatest blue blood football programs in the history of football. It's awesome since 1 of 2 things will happen; OU will crap the bed again and the Chobbit will get another contract extension or they will crush tu. Question, if those programs are so awesome and are supposed to have the greatest rivalry game, why did the red river showdown get demoted to Fox sports 1??
Bottlehead90
AG
FS1

up-n-aTm
AG
quote:
FS1

At 11am.....

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.