Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Please Welcome New Sponsor, David Gardner's!

1,820 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by DG_Jeweler
TexAgs Sponsors
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Staff
AG
From TexAgs Sponsor, David Gardner's Jewelers:

My wife, Julia, and I were born and raised in College Station. Our parents were professors at A&M and I graduated from A&M in 1978. We opened David Gardner's Jewelers in 1983 with the idea that it would be the community's jewelry store. Our goal was to be a part of our customers' lives through celebrations and how they impact the community.

We love this community and are proud to bring the best brands in the industry to our own backyard. From Rolex and David Yurman to the artistry of Magerit Joyas and Roberto Coin, it would be our honor to help another fellow Aggie find the perfect way to celebrate the next milestone in your life.

Not only do we enjoy building relationships throughout the Aggie family, but we love our Texas A&M sports. We've been proud sponsors of Aggie Athletics for over a decade and are excited to show our support through our partnership with TexAgs.

Whether it's watching a game at Kyle Field, supporting our basketball team in the Sweet 16 or yelling for our boys at Olsen Field at Blue Bell Park, Julia and I have enjoyed many of the great moments in Aggie Athletics history.

Everyone has something that excites them. Texas A&M and jewelry are our passion and by partnering with TexAgs, we hope to bring our passion for great service and exquisite jewelry to you.

David Gardner's Jewelers
jgardner@suddenlink.net
(979) 268-0800
https://www.facebook.com/DavidGardners

Jason Ag
AG
Right after I got married my wife's engagement ring got damaged, the place I bought it from said the diamond was cracked wanted to mail it off to be replaced (was under warranty). We decided to go by David Gardner's, after asking the staff, a man came over, looked at the ring, and spent a good 15 minutes explaining the damage and how it could be fixed (also that the diamond was fine). They kept the ring in house and a couple of weeks later we had it back as good as new (at a very reasonable cost)! We also found out that the man that helped us was, in fact, Mr. Gardner.

Thank you Mr. Gardner!
howdy2u
AG
They did a great job repairing my wife's wedding ring back in the mid '90s. The ring design is unusual and a little complicated, and another jeweler was scared to work on it. Gardner's took care if it beautifully, with no fuss, and at a reasonable price.
DG_Jeweler
We are happy you had a good experience. That's our hope for everyone.
DG_Jeweler
Thanks for sharing. We are so pleased we could help. Come see us when you are in College Station!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.