Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

T&P for Johnny

37,426 Views | 143 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by marble rye
Faustus
How long do you want to ignore this user?
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
W H O C A R E S !!!

Jesus cares. And if he does, we should, too.
Is that Johnny's drug dealer?

Blasphemy is pretty serious, Podnah
I guess all sins aren't equal.
Red Skye
AG
quote:
quote:

quote:
Blasphemy is pretty serious, Podnah

Mmmmhmmm. I'm sure I'll see you in "hell"

Touched by The Devil himself. I am truly honored.
FCBlitz
Manziel is screaming at the world he no longer cares about playing football anymore. He is living the punk boy lifestyle and living off others that help him enable his self destruction of JFF

I hope there is no one left who holds out hope that he will play football ever again. Johnny Manziel has successfully killed off the football JFF character. JFF RIP......it was fun while it lasted but it is over.
Wdiss
He is now free to pursue his true calling. That of a TMZ Class A Douchbag.

As Homer Simpdon once said, "It's practical and within his means..."
Goodfield Nohit
He's being sued for damages caused to a Los Angeles mansion that he rented.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/15946785/johnny-manziel-sued-damages-rental-home

He's just misunderstood /zoo
PA24
AG
quote:
He's being sued for damages caused to a Los Angeles mansion that he rented.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/15946785/johnny-manziel-sued-damages-rental-home

He's just misunderstood /zoo
I think JFF is over the top but I saw the pictures and there was no damage other than a throw down carpet was stained.

I think this is collaboration with the company claiming car damage (dual attack), a car JFF was not driving.

JFF has a huge target on his back, hope he makes it back to football, hope he finds Christ.
10andBOUNCE
AG
Serious question...what makes someone an Aggie? Not saying Johnny isn't but I've thought about that when thinking of people, more specifically athletes who basically wear the maroon and white for a year or two and that's about it. Is it a once an Aggie always an Aggie? Is Kyler Murray an Aggie?
Jugstore Cowboy
AG
Worrying about what makes an Aggie is what makes you an Aggie.

Not another school in the country has such a proud tradition of angst-ridden handwringing.
Goodfield Nohit
Then you haven't seen the pictures of half smoked blunts on the kitchen counter.
PA24
AG
quote:
Then you haven't seen the pictures of half smoked blunts on the kitchen counter.
That is not damage to the property

Trashed the place, yes....$40K in damage...not in those pcs.
blumpkin
AG
quote:

Have out w them.
oysterbayAG
AG
Just like everything about Johnny, the claims for the Rental Car and House damages are greatly exaggerated !!
FCBlitz
quote:
Serious question...what makes someone an Aggie? Not saying Johnny isn't but I've thought about that when thinking of people, more specifically athletes who basically wear the maroon and white for a year or two and that's about it. Is it a once an Aggie always an Aggie? Is Kyler Murray an Aggie?

I don't think those dudes have an oz in them of what a Aggie truly is. They came to school cause whatever the dynamic is for supporting their football needs.

They could give a rats ass about traditions and what they mean.
rockisagood
AG
Johnny don't care about 40k for damages. He got too much money in his damn ear! My man!
marble rye
AG
Christ can't help him. Dude likes wine.
Shooz in Katy
AG
quote:
Look at this massive snail

quote:

Sorry to derail the thread topic, but I have an urgent and horrifying news story.

Huge space alien vaginas are devouring Earth's crustacean population.
BR0
quote:
Christ can't help him. Dude likes wine.

Drinking wine would be an improvement over cocaine and meth.
oysterbayAG
AG
" In Johnny's case, I truly feel like a lot of people piled on the young man. He's done his share of helping everybody get on top of the bandwagon, but the reality is the responsibility is born by both the club and the player. When the club doesn't follow up on it's end, it makes it that much easier for players to get off track. " -------------Ray Farmer, former GM, Cleveland Browns ( this checks with the detailed record of Johnny's 2 years with the Browns )
PA24
AG
Guy is honest, it was a 2 way street and everybody lost.

Managers are paid big dollars to work with fragile egos, I blame both for the implosion.
AgDotCom
This tells me high school coaches should be in the NFL.

They handled our fragile ego perfectly by blistering our asses off with a planed down baseball bat and making us run until till we puked up our first birthday cake.
The Collective
AG
quote:
This tells me high school coaches should be in the NFL.

They handled our fragile ego perfectly by blistering our asses off with a planed down baseball bat and making us run until till we puked up our first birthday cake.

A lot harder to do once you are dealing with players under a CBA making millions of $.
aggiejim70
AG
Army, let's don't go there. Across the multiple decades and generations of A&M grads, former students and friends of Texas A&M on this board nobody has the credentials to decide who is an Aggie and who is not. I can guarantee you one thing, if KM wants to join the AFS, they will cash his check.
The person that is not willing to fight and die, if need be, for his country has no right to life.

James Earl Rudder '32
January 31, 1945
rockisagood
AG
quote:
Look at this massive snail

quote:

WOOD!!!
oysterbayAG
AG
Johnny Manziel's ex- teammate, Carlos Dansby : " I probably would have committed suicide. Ain't no telling what would have took place. I couldn't handle none of it. Nobody in that building could handle any of that pressure that man was under. Whatever happens, whatever takes place, if he need somebody, he can always holler. I got his back. "
oysterbayAG
AG
" His immediate plans are to start getting ready for football. We're working on it. " ------ Johnny's Attorney, Jim Darnell
oysterbayAG
AG
" I was with Johnny for eight months and Johnny is a very good guy. Johnny worked as hard for me as anybody. Everything I asked him to do, he did. He was very humble. He did not think he had all the answers. He knew he had to work. Unfortunately, he's had a lot of things going on inside of that building. You could tell, for obvious reasons, that he struggled with it. But I am pulling for him because I know he is a good kid. I know he's got a good heart. I know he can be a good football player. " --------- Former Browns OC, Kyle Shanahan
Dusty_Dawg_Ag
S
There is a thread dedicated to all things JFF related. Staff has asked us to use it for Johnny stuff, let's do that and not clutter the board with a thread full of half truths every time he farts.
Rockdoc
AG
Just don't open this one anymore and you'll be ok.
67walkon
Praying for you Johnny. Daily my friend.
SA-AG72
AG
quote:
There is a thread dedicated to all things JFF related. Staff has asked us to use it for Johnny stuff, let's do that and not clutter the board with a thread full of half truths every time he farts a dusty_dawg_Ag.

FIFY
zephyr88
AG
quote:
"...unfortunately, he's had a lot of things going on inside of that building. You could tell, for obvious reasons, that he struggled with it..."
Shanahan talking about Coach Baldie?
Ag4coal
quote:
Johnny Manziel's ex- teammate, Carlos Dansby : " I probably would have committed suicide. Ain't no telling what would have took place. I couldn't handle none of it. Nobody in that building could handle any of that pressure that man was under. Whatever happens, whatever takes place, if he need somebody, he can always holler. I got his back. "

This is the kind of thing everyone should read. Johnnys actions are effing ******ed but none of us have been in his shoes. Maybe we would have handled it better but at least one person who has firsthand knowledge of johnny's situation would have preferred to kill himself. Just saying.
DontBeTriggered
Who cares. I was done with this joke when he tweeted his disdain for Aggieland and when he refused to attend classes because people wanted his picture. The guys who take care of Reveille leave a bit early for class because students want to see her. JF was a legend in his own mind before he actually was. Sad. Hopefully he can make this right and turn his life around instead of turning into Aggieland's Paris Hilton. He is an embarrassment to our school and to little kids who rooted for him.
45-70Ag
AG
His NFL career is dead and it's sad, because he had a chance to have one.

He was going to have a hard time getting picked up before he started doing whatever he is doing now but that on top of sitting out a year will not help him.

Whatever his issues are I hope he can get ahold of them and live a good life.
AZdesertAG
AG
I totally agree. I'm concerned he is on a path to suicide today, and only hope he gets the help he needs.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.