Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Knight

8,659 Views | 35 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Definitely Not A Cop
aggiedent
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
quote:
Another chance for denthead to pump sunshine...oh wait that's every day.

Really? If that's the case, then me getting put in timeout a few years ago by the moderators for criticizing our secondary play must have been a bad dream. No, here's the thing, I am totally willing to see the flaws in our coaches, our players, and our program. I'm far from a sunshine pumper. The difference between you and me is that I also see the positives and am willing to give the our HC a chance to fix the things that didn't work.

The interesting thing to me is that you claim to be an Ag supporter. Yet, you have never posted so much as a thumbs up, when a player commits to the program. You never post on threads where the the team or player is receiving accolades. You never post on threads following good wins.

You only post when we lose or when there is a chance to bash a player, coach, or the team. Which is exactly why you have earned your reputation on this forum and few people take you seriously anymore. You claim you are being a realist about the state of affairs in our program. That is laughable. No, you are a 100% program basher who would disappear off the forum if we were to win the conference. Well, maybe not, you'd still find something to criticize.

Sad really.
Definitely Not A Cop
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Lat in real life:

Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.