Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Jeremy Mcculloch

23,861 Views | 69 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by Loverboy
SBISA Victim
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG

Whoever is talking about recruits in this manner need to grow the **** up. Bad bull
Ragoo
AG
You do realize trolls make accounts pretending to be fans of a certain school just to make racist comments.
Ragoo
AG
Also, I don't think he understands the word slander.
SECond2noneAgs
AG
quote:

Racist
YourFavAggie
AG
Sounds dramatic to me
p8aggie
AG
I guess he's ok with bleach bombs though
Ragoo
AG
quote:
quote:

Racist
i check the jump to conclusion boxes
Lateralus Ag
AG
Meh. It's another way our society creates division.

Just ignore the ignorant ****s and you won't have an issue.

Then again, you will be ignoring a lot of folks.
Hamburger Dan
If it's not him, it will be somebody else. That is just way things are now.
TMF
AG
It's about a fake claim. Someone has stooped to a new low to pull something like this. Some HS kids apparently made a visit and were cursed at and told they were not accepted. They immediately run to the press.

Hmm. Now tu recruits are tweeting about it. Coincidence?
Clown Question
Well seven loss strong has his twitter warriors in full off-season tweeting mode.

Maybe mcculloch needs to sit in his glass house and read these links before casting burnt orange stones.

http://racistatx.tumblr.com/

http://www.theroot.com/articles/news/2015/03/university_of_texas_frat_under_scrutiny_for_racist_and_homophobic_rules.html

http://www.texasmonthly.com/politics/what-nobody-says-about-austin/

http://gawker.com/5948961/university-of-texas-students-are-bleach-blombing-their-black-peers

http://www.austinchronicle.com/news/2015-05-29/written-in-stone/

http://diverseeducation.com/article/76290/

I hope someone tweets these links at him.

What a jackass.
Lateralus Ag
AG
quote:
If it's not him, it will be somebody else. That is just way things are now.

Just don't give any credibility to false claims of any sort. Call dumbasses out when they say stupid things. Don't tolerate race baiting or any other kind of political bull****. Just call it how it is and move on.

Nothing to see here.
SECTAMU#1
quote:

Whoever is talking about recruits in this manner need to grow the **** up. Bad bull
What is he talking about? Any proof?
zephyr88
AG
Seems like a bunch of black folk got mad about being heckled by a bunch of white folk... about being ORANGE (on a maroon campus)...

#playthegame
SJAG75
I've said it before. Recruits see all comments on this forum and as far they're concerned, everyone on here is an Aggie. When staff does not take action and just lets all this crap go on, this what we get. I'm all for open forums but do not put it past tu a***oles to put crap on here pretending to be "Ags". Don't know how to control that. But that ain't my job. It's the powers that be on this Texags forum. Until then, it's up to correct when correction is needed.
Amazing Moves
Another whiny ass 18 year old on Twitter. What's new.

If your not prepared for a **** show then delete your account.
MallalieuAg
AG
He's an idiot. How does he know it's not someone pretending to be Aggies?
FtBendTxAg
AG
He's a teen age dumb ass. Who cares. Let him go be bowl eligible under 2 coaches and multiple position coaches
FtBendTxAg
AG
Oh, and classic waragle thread
Lateralus Ag
AG
I didn't see any tweets, because twitter is for entitled athletes and 12 year olds.

But just because someone says something to you don't like, and you're not a white male, it doesn't mean it's sexist, racist, or some other "ist"

Sometimes people are mean. Sometimes you do dumb **** (like signing on to play football in Austin) and people will call you out on it.

Doesn't make them racist because they think you're an idiot
zephyr88
AG
Show up on my campus wearing longhorn pack, and you are going to get heckled for wearing it. This pack being the spark of the fire... what part of "go back where you came from" is racist anyhow?

If your little panties get in a wad over that, you deserve to be in Austin. I don't give a damn what color you are at A&M... just not orange...

02skiag
AG
Anyone that takes comments from a couple folks online and applies it to an entire fan base needs to rethink things.
Bob Dobalina

quote:
Anyone that takes comments from a couple folks online and applies it to an entire fan base needs to rethink things.

Considering his school's very real and recent issues with racial incidents, he needs to rethink a lot of things apparently.
Cinco Ranch Aggie
AG
Pound sand sip.

Aggies are by and large the most accepting group of people around, but go ahead and judge an entire group on the words/actions of a few imbeciles. And I except to hear your thoughts on the racism that exists in sip-land.
monarch
S
Needs to talk to Red McCombs...
trm94
AG
He's a sip so no Aggie is going to talk nice about his worthless ass anyway. What a moron.
Emilio Fantastico
AG
quote:
Show up on my campus wearing longhorn pack, and you are going to get heckled for wearing it. This pack being the spark of the fire... what part of "go back where you came from" is racist anyhow?

If your little panties get in a wad over that, you deserve to be in Austin. I don't give a damn what color you are at A&M... just not orange...

While I agree somewhat with what you are saying, you are being dense if you don't see how 'go back to where you came from' couldn't be interpreted as 'go back to Africa' which does have very racist connotations.

A poor choice of words from the Walton dumbass. But Walton has been known for dumbasses as long as I can remember.
AgOutsideAustin
AG
Good thing his school finally got around to moving ol Jeff Davis' statue before he signed his LOI. All those years that minority students let it be known that the statue on the horn campus offended them and yet nothing was done.
cevans_40
AG
This is a joke
Ambres
AG
Funny. You know when I went to A&M... one of the big difference between A&M and tu .. we didn't give a **** about what an 18 yr old kid whined about. We know who we are.

Also, it seems that people react and get emotional before facts are found. The issue is being looked into and hopefully it will show that it was not an Aggie. Whatever the case, the University respect the diversity of it students.

racist Aggies.. yes.. but also racist t-sips and racist bears and racist owls.. You will find racist in every major University. But A&M doesn't have a racist culture and that is the key take away. (I am a minority and have first hand experience on racism.. A&M excepted me and that was a while ago)
kentky
He turned down a Stanford education for UTA, that's all I need to know about his intelligence.
maroonDRANK
AG
quote:
quote:

What is he talking about? Any proof?
Doesn't matter... I have three questions for him.

Who was the villain team that Syracuse got in the fight with because of racial slurs in that movie The Express?

Who was their head coach at the time?

Who is their stadium named after?
Geralt of Rivia
S
Who is Jeremy Mcculloch?
tkAg11
AG
Ironic that someone would get mad about a small group projecting feelings on another group of people by showing broad dislike for a larger group of people based on the actions of a small faction of that group
AgLaw02
AG
quote:
I didn't see any tweets, because twitter is for entitled athletes and 12 year olds.
Don't be a troglodyte. Twitter allows users to customize their news sources. If someone uses it to follow entitled teenagers that's on them.
Last Page
Page 1 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.