Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

ESPN Game Day

11,135 Views | 81 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by 86 Tex Ag
Sex Panther
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Wow, ESPN has really embraced betting in college football. The end of show pick ems on Gameday is now who covers the spread.
Jock 07
AG
So they're picking if the teams will cover instead of just picking a winner now?
45-70Ag
AG
quote:
So they're picking if the teams will cover instead of just picking a winner now?

All about gambling
Ridge14
quote:
Wow, ESPN has really embraced betting in college football. The end of show pick ems on Gameday is now who covers the spread.
Yeah I'm curious why they did this, was it because FS1 was doing it and people really liked it?
Ridge14
Kirk's kid just following daddy

edit: nvm went against him
Ridge14
Legalize gambling
Roman Empire
AG
Little Herbie hats us!
bluecouchstudios
AG
I love that ESPN is letting their "smart guy" make picks from behind the scenes - calling it Bear's Bank. After Herbie blows smoke up ASU's ass, the Bear drops the hammer:
  • ASU is favored (ranked higher - makes quotes with hands) but not favored by Vegas
  • ESPN FPI ranks A&M #6
  • A&M beats ASU and wins the SEC
Always go with the nerd.
wangus12
AG
****. Corso picked us.
Sex Panther
AG
Little Herbie

Sex Panther
AG
quote:
quote:
Yeah I'm curious why they did this, was it because FS1 was doing it and people really liked it?

It's just so popular now. I assumed the only reason they've held off for so long was because of the Disney factor.

There's a pretty good show on ESPNU now every Friday dedicated to the weeks betting. College Edge or something like that.
BeatHellOutOfTU
AG
Need to get his kid off the show...
86 Tex Ag
AG
I could have done without the kid.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.