Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

NCAA Football 16?

4,568 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by Hubert J. Farnsworth
StrykerAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG

When does it come out? I feel like it should have been released by now.
GigEmAgs14
AG
lol ps3
djbroxton
quote:
lol ps3
I got hyped up until I seen PS3 on the game.
djb
Triad
AG
idiots
HombreDoce
AG
If you have NCAA 14, you can download current rosters for all power 5 conference. you have to play our 2013 schedule though. If you have a 360 I think you can use my gamer tag to get them Texastreybird.
Bone6
In all seriousness, now that the court case is officially over is there a chance that an agreement will be reached to create a 2017 game?
StrykerAg
AG
quote:
In all seriousness, now that the court case is officially over is there a chance that an agreement will be reached to create a 2017 game?
I saw a piece on another site mentioning this - "Why there is hope..." Basically it said EA should make a new game with totally generic players, and let the gamers download their own rosters like they used to do anyways. It also said if need be, they could call it College Football instead of NCAA Football.
tbirdspur2010
AG
I got excited for a brief second.

I've already downloaded the latest rosters for ncaa14, but....Kyle Field is pre-renovation.

This bothers me more than it should.
KilleenAg
AG
Hubert J. Farnsworth
Playing against Oregon on Heisman is a nightmare on that game. Their offense is so hard to stop.
tbirdspur2010
AG
quote:
Playing against Oregon on Heisman is a nightmare on that game. Their offense is so hard to stop.

In general, defense is difficult to play on Heisman in that game. Have to be very multiple on that side of the ball just to have a shot.
Hubert J. Farnsworth
quote:
quote:

In general, defense is difficult to play on Heisman in that game. Have to be very multiple on that side of the ball just to have a shot.

Oh I'm multiple alright. But when your dynasty team is Washington State it's hard to stop anybody. At least the first few years of it.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.