Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Anyone else sick of Kirk Herbstreit

13,334 Views | 58 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by BMX Bandit
Deputy Travis Junior
How long do you want to ignore this user?
quote:
I guess this didn't turn out the way joeboo thought it would hahahahaha

What evidence do you have that joeboo thinks at all?
Kemo Sabe
They finally get rid of mark may, Lou holtz, Keith olbermann and Coli cowterd and Herbie becomes the fall guy? Is that what you are saying?
Eric Forman
AG

Helps with the butt hurt
BMX Bandit
The audacity to name an award after himself!!!!

Tango Mike
quote:
quote:
I guess this didn't turn out the way joeboo thought it would hahahahaha

Yea the op probably thought people would actually look up the herbies and who he is giving awards too. Then he probably thought people that actually know something about football would post on this thread..

The OP didn't come to "know football", he came to talk about his personal butthurt related to a TV personality
TXAGBQ76
AG
Exceptionally dumb, uninformed post. I have never seen Herbie biased towards osu, in fact he had to move his family out of Ohio at one point because of threats he and his family got because of things he said about osu.

Like others, I find him to be awesome, well prepared and extremely knowledgeable. He is very well respected by his peers and fans of most schools. He has been a huge fan of us when we deserved it. Three years of downward trend in winning conference games, poor defensive play, etc. deserves a wait and see attitude and thus zero hype.

At the end of the day, it does not really matter right now what the media thinks; we will proof them either right or wrong by what we do on the field. Nothing else really matters- except to the insecure fan.
Aggie
AG
quote:
There has always been a significant percentage of posters on this site who genuinely have no interest in college football outside of the Aggies. They turn on ESPN expecting to hear about swag and getting a dog.

This is true.
One more than one occasion posters have admitted to watching only Aggie football and nothing outside of Aggie football.
If I would have to guess , judging by many responses and threads on this board, the majority watch only Aggie football.
DayAg!
S
Didnt Ohio St. win the natty last year. Arent they a pretty good team. Dont see Herbs bias cause until last year he didnt really mention them much. He's a lot better than most of the lazy reporting others do. But Ohio St. does have a good team so they are at the forefront of the conversations at this point. And as far as us not getting mentioned. It was like this last year too. Until we throttled the Ole Ball Coach. All we have to do is take care of business Saturday and they will notice. This is a different team than when Kenny was here. I see great things in the future. Just win and all of this will fall into place.
Pengwin Ag
AG
I heard WINNING does a lot to gain his attention and love. Just win and Herbie will be talking about us non-stop again!
MaroonMachine
Where have you been like, forever?? Herbie has always talked good about the Ags..
KidDoc
AG
I'll join the chorus of defending Herbie. OSS won the championship with their third string qb. Crazy!
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
Herbstreit is without a doubt the least biased person in sports media. Just because he mentions that he went to OSU when he praised them doesn't make him biased. Stop being butthurt.
Tursiops93
AG
Lee Corso is a bigger homer (FSU) and has for been for years. He has never given the Aggies much respect.
Rod Tidwell
AG
Tex117
AG
quote:
Ummmm ... They are defending National Champs.

I don't think that is bias
Yup.

HBCanine08
AG
quote:
Exceptionally dumb, uninformed post. I have never seen Herbie biased towards osu, in fact he had to move his family out of Ohio at one point because of threats he and his family got because of things he said about osu.
This.
Rudebaeger
AG

IIRC Herbie was forced to move from Colubus, OH to another state, because Ohio State fans thought that he was not fair enough to them.

I would describe Herbie as a straight shooter.
Personal Best
AG
OP, where did you go?
Ragnar Danneskjoldd
AG
didnt click on this thinking it was a bad joke.

Everyone likes Herby. You kidding me? He's as unbiased as they come and has a soft spot for A&M despite the fact we always make him look like a fool.
agmeister
S
Herbie is the best. Joeb is biased
Silver Taps
TXAGBQ76
AG
yeah, all Corso did was climb into a pup tent with Reveille on Kyle Field; but he doesn't like us...
Tursiops93
AG
That was one instance and it was a TV stunt done when JFF had everyone talking Natty. Over the years, he has been against the Ags more often than not.
EliteZags
AG
quote:
Watching the "herbie" awards and I have finally had enough bof him. Yes he has always been biased towards ohio state, but it has gotten worse. No matter the conversation, he finds a way to talk about ohio state. Rece davis is getting just as bad.

Now he is making excuses about ohio state losing to va tech last year.

Hate hate hate hate

quote:

I'm not talking about ohio state. I'm talking about him in general.

BMX Bandit
Corso is not biased against A&M. Good grief some of you cry about anyone that doesn't pick us to win every game
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.